Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
breh u ever read this book?

9780674018389_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

its about a dominican drug gang in the early 90s who controlled the heights and the south bronx with violence and fear. the book is written by a writer that was working with the detectives investigating and documenting every step they took every day for a few years. its a crazy read and i think would make an amazing show or movie. im about to order it again cause i lost my first copy from 5 years ago.
:ohhh: nah im gonna look into it good looks

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Interesting to note that MM character is named Rust and we see him wither into more grimey, bummy looking after 17 years

He also seems a hell of a lot more comfortable in his skin in the future scenes. Martin seems more or less the same.

Fred.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finally watched this on my DVR. :leon: This show is a pretty f*cking good, one hell of a beginning. I always thought this dude Matthew McConaughey is an overrrated but this guy can f*cking act and no wonder he won an award for the movie, recently.

Dear Creators of AMC's Low Winter Sun....

THIS is how you pull a viewer in, right out the gate!

Both McConeaghy and Harrelson were on their game, nice to see two alumns from The Wire as well.

Cohle is in a dark pit of hell, anyone else catch how that little girl was the ghost of his daughter? That's what I think.

I am going to watch it again before the next episode to make sure I absorbed everything.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Great show, HBO is about to do it again.

McConaughey's must have Ari Gold as an agent, he's doing a lot of winning lately.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Great show, HBO is about to do it again.

McConaughey's must have Ari Gold as an agent, he's doing a lot of winning lately.

Nah, he just got tired of making tons of p*ssy and millions of dollars on cheesy romcoms, took a two year break and came back extra hard.