True Detective Season 1 (NO SPOILERS)

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
If anything, I'm kind of looking In Martin's direction of being a possible suspect. Maybe Rust found out something which led to their falling out.
what led to their falling out is rust fukking hart's wife. I thought that was pretty obvious that's what's gonna happen. hart is not having sex with his wife, when she hinted at it he said he needed a shower. plus he's fukking the girl from court. his wife is lonely and so is rust and she seemed interestd in his story at dinner.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what led to their falling out is rust fukking hart's wife. I thought that was pretty obvious that's what's gonna happen. hart is not having sex with his wife, when she hinted at it he said he needed a shower. plus he's fukking the girl from court. his wife is lonely and so is rust and she seemed interestd in his story at dinner.
Either that (which would be obvious) or Rust lets Martin's wife know that he's been smashing his sidepiece that comes up to his job.

That scene pretty much showed that Rust caught on pretty quickly, that Martin is prolly hittin' that ass by how he rushed over there and fixed his tie and shyt. I'm thinking Rust and his 'keep it 100% real' self lets that truth go to his wife and shyt hits the fan.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Yeah, like American Horror Story, 2 different detectives each season in different places. Not sure if different times yet, but I would assume that anything is possible? I was wondering how they'd get MM and WH back next season. I guess they won't need to. This might be cool because they can probably get a lot of A-Listers this way.

Kevin Spacey was saying even 5 years ago he never would've done a TV Show but that the writing and production now is so good that he has no issues with it. He said if he tried to do House of Cards in 2005 or so that his agent would have killed him. It's cool to see Woody and MM on a tv show.

This sounds pretty dope :banderas:

Now I have something to download on Sundays again :blessed:

Also I'm really interested to see some flashbacks of Rust's past. I don't think that edgy persona is him. The loss of his daughter probably fukked him up real bad and he turned into "that" guy.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what led to their falling out is rust fukking hart's wife. I thought that was pretty obvious that's what's gonna happen.

Uh....nah man. I didn't see that at all. :wtf:

The scene was to illustrate Martin not really being close with his partner, because his wife asked Rust literally 2-3 questions and knew more about him than Martin did in 3 months. If they were going for what you're suggesting they presented it kinda poorly.

Fred.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Uh....nah man. I didn't see that at all. :wtf:

The scene was to illustrate Martin not really being close with his partner, because his wife asked Rust literally 2-3 questions and knew more about him than Martin did in 3 months. If they were going for what you're suggesting they presented it kinda poorly.

Fred.
That's how I saw it as well.

I don't think he has an affair with his wife. I do think he's liable to blowing up the spot so to speak and putting Martin on blast about him cheating though

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Either that (which would be obvious) or Rust lets Martin's wife know that he's been smashing his sidepiece that comes up to his job.

That scene pretty much showed that Rust caught on pretty quickly,

:ahh: that HBO esque body language :blessed: ive learned to capture peoples body language through facial expression, eye movement, vocal tones more easier cause of HBO shows

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i wonder who will come in next season :patrice: just wishful thinking but i would love to see the story be set in an urban environment like baltimore and have a group of detectives investigate a murderous drug gang. :patrice: maybe bring in a couple of actors like Dominic West and Wendell Pierce :patrice:. seems like a good idea to me :patrice:

i miss the wire :to:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i wonder who will come in next season :patrice: just wishful thinking but i would love to see the story be set in an urban environment like baltimore and have a group of detectives investigate a murderous drug gang. :patrice: maybe bring in a couple of actors like Dominic West and Wendell Pierce :patrice:. seems like a good idea to me :patrice:

i miss the wire :to:
I would like to see Chicago, or Detroit we dont need to explore Baltimore again

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure they'll vary it up a bit. I don't think all of the cases will be in the same setting

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm sure they'll vary it up a bit. I don't think all of the cases will be in the same setting
What would make sense is exploring every kind of terrain since the environment plays a huge part in HBO shows, this season is the boondocks and rural areas of louisiana, other seasons can include snowy mountains, urban ghettos, beaches.. It wasnt prevalent until that monolouge MM said about the town being a figment of someones dream and it was slowly disappearing shyt was too deep

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Harlem early 1990s setting would be :wow: look what i had to put up with in my avi

breh u ever read this book?

9780674018389_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

its about a dominican drug gang in the early 90s who controlled the heights and the south bronx with violence and fear. the book is written by a writer that was working with the detectives investigating and documenting every step they took every day for a few years. its a crazy read and i think would make an amazing show or movie. im about to order it again cause i lost my first copy from 5 years ago.