The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lol I heard that, head of casting, just bring in Taraji and Sanaa for every project

True, but I like my movies to have multiple plots. What do you have in mind as a synopsis?

The same basic one as the comic: Peter finds himself trapped in New York City as Carnage sets out to prove that everyone is just like him. Putting his character and his mental stability to the test, Spider-Man sets out to prove Carnage wrong while battling for the soul of the city he calls home

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Reading through these emails just brought back all those funny scenes from Entourage with Ari Gold yelling at Studio Executives:russ:
zzVp3FH.gif

the absurdity of Ari's interactions with his own employees, other studio executives, agents, directors, etc. obviously wasn't far off from reality :russ:

on the real tho, Ari Gold ran those skreets :whew: :salute:
tumblr_lxl1ixk6bp1qbw5j0o1_400.gif

if only the feminist writers didn't come in during the final two seasons to pussify his character in order fit their politically correct, feminist agenda :mjcry:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
As for the leak. I'm happy this happen. Opened up Hollywood's Pandora's box about racism and other bias. Shows you how executives think they know what viewers and audiences want but in the end it's just a guessing game for them. Wow @ calling Kevin Hart who's movies are actually helping Sony Pictures a "Whore". Disrespecting Angie. This whole thing is amazing and I'm glad it happen.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
As for the leak. I'm happy this happen. Opened up Hollywood's Pandora's box about racism and other bias. Shows you how executives think they know what viewers and audiences want but in the end it's just a guessing game for them. Wow @ calling Kevin Hart who's movies are actually helping Sony Pictures a "Whore". Disrespecting Angie. This whole thing is amazing and I'm glad it happen.
She was right about Jolie tho.