The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I was solely talking about a Nintendo IP getting developed at Sony.

:yeshrug:

XBOX1 uses a BluRay player, if companies believe that they can make money together in one field it doesn't really matter if they are rivals in another field

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
They better leave in that dramatic finale in the rain for Bond :damn:

jIqtH3h.png
im saying tho, just have a dude with water hose aim up from a distance and
19-Pop-Champagne.gif

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Them Masonic Dap handshakes will be :obama:.

At least one person per meeting has to hit the :blessed:too.

And we still have to make Angelina's Egyptian movie and call it 'Titless White Cleopatra' with the tagline 'Scust, Scust, Scust'

When nikkas find out that chick-fil-a is catering for the meeting
2wfomqe.gif

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:ufdup: u better give us kraven the hunter
Breh I've been plotting two spider man movies since high school and kraven is in the first one. Also involves the lizard in an ancillary role but one that gets the whole thing moving
Yall better come through wit Rated R "Venom: Lethal Protector" & "Mark of Kaine"

I AM GROOT... :leostare:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
More fukkkery. :krs: Even Sony executives think Will Smith's children are crazy. :laughing:

http://defamer.gawker.com/hollywood...nd-willow-smith-are-c-1670759743/+hudsonhongo

Below is an email chain between Tom Rothman, chairman of a Sony division called TriStar, Doug Belgrad, president of SPE's Motion Picture Group, and Amy Pascal, SPE's co-chairman about the legendary interview "Jaden and Willow Smith on Prana Energy, Time and Why School is Overrated."

"Read this," Rothman writes to Belgrad, passing on an email he had been forwarded from someone else. "they r home schooled: don't let this family date your movies!!!" The implication is clear:
Keep the Smith kids away from Sony!

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
They should change the next Bond movie so instead of suppressing one document he's trying to stop the hacking of a major movie studio corporation by the North Korean government but finds out they're corrupt by paying off officials to go after Google Goliath, another corporation. The Bond girl is a white woman called Cleopatra Titless and the villain Rudin Pascal can call Bond a greedy whore and a spoiled brat.
This isn't a bad plot synopsis