The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I feel like I’m missing something.

What’s the catch?

:patrice:

I figured that they had the girl from the interrogation last season playing young Angela in the photo. I'd have to rewatch that episode though

Tell me you see it too, friend
mMUD1FN.jpg

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I figured that they had the girl from the interrogation last season playing young Angela in the photo. I'd have to rewatch that episode though

Tell me you see it too, friend
mMUD1FN.jpg

I see it, and it could be, but for now I’ll chalk it up to coincidence (or “on purpose” coincidence)

Like someone else said, for a show (and a writer) who seems to be a stickler about reality/realism in his (and other people’s) work, time travel/multiverse theory seems like 5 steps too far.

I’m not ruling it out, but if it happened I won’t be sitting in this thread on some “called it” shyt.

We’ve seen some “out there” stuff, but if you put aside the weirdness and wackiness that stems from Elliott and his delusions, everything else that’s happened has been pretty straight forward and rooted in reality. Other people’s sutuations (like Angela) have been eerie. Creepy. Unsettling. But still, besides Elliott and his delusions, nothing has been straight up sci-if shyt.

I don’t know. We’ll see. Either way.

I’m in.

wLWcfm2.png

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see it, and it could be, but for now I’ll chalk it up to coincidence (or “on purpose” coincidence)

Like someone else said, for a show (and a writer) who seems to be a stickler about reality/realism in his (and other people’s) work, time travel/multiverse theory seems like 5 steps too far.

I’m not ruling it out, but if it happened I won’t be sitting in this thread on some “called it” shyt.

We’ve seen some “out there” stuff, but if you put aside the weirdness and wackiness that stems from Elliott and his delusions, everything else that’s happened has been pretty straight forward and rooted in reality. Other people’s sutuations (like Angela) have been eerie. Creepy. Unsettling. But still, besides Elliott and his delusions, nothing has been straight up sci-if shyt.

I don’t know. We’ll see. Either way.

I’m in.

wLWcfm2.png
Im ready for the full on Back to the Future 2 heel turn where
wLWcfm2.png
is Marty

and
white-rose-hacks-time.gif
is Doc

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll say more tomorrow but I just wanted to warn people....Sam Esmail did an interview today where he definitively commented on some of the theories people have....I won't say which theories but avoid the interview if you want to stay in the dark about where the show is headed.

Fred.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I'll say more tomorrow but I just wanted to warn people....Sam Esmail did an interview today where he definitively commented on some of the theories people have....I won't say which theories but avoid the interview if you want to stay in the dark about where the show is headed.

Fred.
Why did you tempt me with this :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Where can I catch up on earlier seasons

Is this a good show?

What’s it about?

It's sort of like a sequel to the movie
Fight Club
except with the main character bringing down the entire world economy using computer hacking instead of explosives. Then having to deal with the consequences and realizing that he's always been an pawn.