Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Soundwave, tell us about your foray into Iceland :nah:

I was listening to a podcast and they made it sound like such an odd place, but in a good way. Restaurants work on the honor system, the Pirate Bay actually has it's own political party there and the Mayor of the largest city -

:russ: sounds like a completely different world.

What podcast is that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
More pics from Scotland, this set is from the Hunterian Museum:

2s9dk.jpg

6sq654.jpg
: William Hunter's death mask

21eyoog.jpg

fuqdqd.jpg

5vu0pl.jpg

2e21dhx.jpg

2a83v6f.jpg

de4nsx.jpg

juj1h1.jpg

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:noah:

That looks like the architecture in Dishonored.

If a nikka tells me @Soundwave isn't a top 10 poster, I'd call them a liar.

Tracy_Jack_dap.gif

I must say that I got over the disappointment of not going to Brazil rather quickly. I did not expect to enjoy myself so much on this trip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Tracy_Jack_dap.gif

I must say that I got over the disappointment of not going to Brazil rather quickly. I did not expect to enjoy myself so much on this trip.

You still have to hit up Brazil though, you will never be the same after. The architecture, the culture, the natural beauty, the women.......it's just not even fair.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
You still have to hit up Brazil though, you will never be the same after. The architecture, the culture, the natural beauty, the women.......it's just not even fair.

I've been to Brazil, it was January of 2001, which was why I was insistent on going again. Trust me, breh - I know the glory of Brazil and I must have it again :to:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I've been to Brazil, it was January of 2001, which was why I was insistent on going again. Trust me, breh - I know the glory of Brazil and I must have it again :to:

International Soundwave :ohhh:

You been to Salvador? If you haven't you need to let them know how the Decepticons get down.

I have no idea the next place I will go, my girl seems interested in Australia, but our trip plans always fall apart now :sadcam:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
International Soundwave :ohhh:

You been to Salvador? If you haven't you need to let them know how the Decepticons get down.

I have no idea the next place I will go, my girl seems interested in Australia, but our trip plans always fall apart now :sadcam:

When I went, it was part of a school trip ... we spent a week there. The first half was in Rio and then we went to Salvador. Again, a week I wish I could relive over and over again.

One particular incident makes me laugh, though ... it was in Rio late one night, and a group of us were hanging out in front of our hotel. So we see a hooker down the block. One of the guys in our group, a Haitian cat, he decides to go over and see what's up with her. So he chats with her, and then he comes back and tells us that she didn't want to lay with him because he was too dark. Mind you, the ho herself is brown skinned :stopitslime: Since when do hoes get to choose?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
When I went, it was part of a school trip ... we spent a week there. The first half was in Rio and then we went to Salvador. Again, a week I wish I could relive over and over again.

One particular incident makes me laugh, though ... it was in Rio late one night, and a group of us were hanging out in front of our hotel. So we see a hooker down the block. One of the guys in our group, a Haitian cat, he decides to go over and see what's up with her. So he chats with her, and then he comes back and tells us that she didn't want to lay with him because he was too dark. Mind you, the ho herself is brown skinned :stopitslime: Since when do hoes get to choose?

Cot damn, did the Samba version of ether start playing after? I know dude had to be walking around like :whaaa: or :beli: for the rest of the trip, ain't no coming back from a hooker saying you too dark.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cot damn, did the Samba version of ether start playing after? I know dude had to be walking around like :whaaa: or :beli: for the rest of the trip, ain't no coming back from a hooker saying you too dark.

:pachaha::pachaha:

Anyone of yall ever been to japan? im thinkin of hitting it up next month. any tips on where to go what to do?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I need to go back to London man. It's been too long. Daps coming to many of you who posted in this thread.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha::pachaha:

Anyone of yall ever been to japan? im thinkin of hitting it up next month. any tips on where to go what to do?

Where you gonna be? When I went, we were only in Tokyo for a couple of days, we kind of roughed it for most of that trip