The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The ending was a surprise to me, Thanos snapping his fingers and so many people dying was definitely an ‘oh shyt’ moment. The whole cinema was quiet because people realised he actually managed to achieve his goal.

I don’t see why anyone would be angry, Thanos is established as too much to deal with and he does what he wants. If people are going expecting a happy ending then maybe I guess? I’m interested to see where they go from here with the characters that actually died.

Read the spoilers (:pacspit: i don’t care still going!) but I’m gonna just to see everybody in my theater with the :ohhh::mjcry::sadcam::gucci::dwillhuh::patrice::leostare::why::ooh::ld::lupe:

While I’m sitting there :pachaha:

As they watch all the heroes turn into dust like Michael Jackson in the “Remember The Time” video.

I’m give a :salute: to the Russos Brothers for having the balls to do this. And letting everybody wait till next year while watching Ant-Man & Wasp and Captain Marvel to fill that void until the grand Phase 3 finale with Avengers 4.

Part of me wants to see black folks faces when they see T’Chalia turn into ashes when just 2 months ago they were celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl. I’m sorry i just have a dark sense of humor :youngsabo:

Can’t wait till Thursday :ahh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nick Fury and Agent Hill are driving an SUV, a car hits them, they go to check the driver, no one there. Agent Hill turns to dust. Fury pulls out a communication device hits send as he turns to dust. Communicator hits the ground flashes ‘message sent’ and shows Captain Marvels symbol
what was a fight that stood out to you?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Read the spoilers (:pacspit: i don’t care still going!) but I’m gonna just to see everybody in my theater with the :ohhh::mjcry::sadcam::gucci::dwillhuh::patrice::leostare::why::ooh::ld::lupe:

As they watch all the heroes turn into dust like Michael Jackson in the “Remember The Time” video.

I’m give a :salute: to the Russos Brothers for having the balls to do this. And letting everybody wait till next year while watching Ant-Man & Wasp and Captain Marvel to fill that void until the grand Phase 3 finale with Avengers 4.

Part of me wants to see black folks faces when they see T’Chalia turn into ashes when just 2 months ago they were celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl. I’m sorry i just have a dark sense of humor :youngsabo:

Yea i bet that shyt is going to amuse the hell out of you huh:mjpls:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Call me crazy but I think Black Panther fukked up some of expectations for this movie.

BP was unlike any other marvel movie in terms of box office success , cast , and it's stand alone story/theme.

Having to follow up BP, wasn't going to be easy. Marvel really underestimated the impact because it's the first marvel movie that still has buzz leading into an Avengers movie.
From the perspective of a casual fan, sure. I love BP, best solo MCU flick...but any newcomers who wanted heavy social/political commentary and character development in an ensemble movie about space stones and alien invasions poured jelly on themselves from the jump.

Aoteroa

Super Samoan Excellence
Daps
Reppin
NP via PN NZ
what was a fight that stood out to you?
Hulk v Thanos, short as hell but enough to make you appreciate Thanos’ power

Ironman, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange v Thanos, there were others but I’ll just name them. They played the fight out so it was believable that they almost took him down.

If you count battles, the fight in wakanda was awesome. Thor stole the show but I thought everything about it and wakanda as a whole in the movie was well done. Except black widow fighting proxima, just had me like:gucci:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

1.All the original Avengers are still alive so they didn't have the balls to do anything.
2. You must've forgot to type in st0rmfr0nt when you posted that bullshyt bytch:pacspit::camby:
Hulk v Thanos, short as hell but enough to make you appreciate Thanos’ power

Ironman, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange v Thanos, there were others but I’ll just name them. They played the fight out so it was believable that they almost took him down.

If you count battles, the fight in wakanda was awesome. Thor stole the show but I thought everything about it and wakanda as a whole in the movie was well done. Except black widow fighting proxima, just had me like:gucci:
I just hate how they've turned BW into this badass super fighter, when in the comics she got her ass kicked easily by the Dora Milaje.