The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Aoteroa

Super Samoan Excellence
Daps
Reppin
NP via PN NZ
Do you think people will be angry about the ending?
The ending was a surprise to me, Thanos snapping his fingers and so many people dying was definitely an ‘oh shyt’ moment. The whole cinema was quiet because people realised he actually managed to achieve his goal.

I don’t see why anyone would be angry, Thanos is established as too much to deal with and he does what he wants. If people are going expecting a happy ending then maybe I guess? I’m interested to see where they go from here with the characters that actually died.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Call me crazy but I think Black Panther fukked up some of expectations for this movie.

BP was unlike any other marvel movie in terms of box office success , cast , and it's stand alone story/theme.

Having to follow up BP, wasn't going to be easy. Marvel really underestimated the impact because it's the first marvel movie that still has buzz leading into an Avengers movie.
They definitely didn't see it hitting 200m opening or a billie

Code

Banned
Daps
Call me crazy but I think Black Panther fukked up some of expectations for this movie.

BP was unlike any other marvel movie in terms of box office success , cast , and it's stand alone story/theme.

Having to follow up BP, wasn't going to be easy. Marvel really underestimated the impact because it's the first marvel movie that still has buzz leading into an Avengers movie.

How is that crazy? You're stating a fact

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How is that crazy? You're stating a fact

It's a bitter sweet moment.

On one hand, marvel should've made a few years ago. But on the other hand, Coogler wouldn't have made it and who knows what the cast would've looked like.

BP should've come put in November and Thor in February since the end credits leads directly into infinity war. On the other hand it would been competing directly with star wars. February was the perfect time.

So all that's left is pushing infinity war back to 2019... of course that wasn't going to happen.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Not end of the world level shyt they don't. Even in the actual Infinity Gauntlet comic Spidey who is the only kinda quasi comic relief character in it says some shyt, jokingly(only for the thought bubble to basically reveal he was shook himself) In Fear Itself Spider-man basically says fukk this, lets spend the remaining time we have with family. If you have proof of marvel showing characters casually laughing during a galactic level event please share them. This ain't no goofy ass Spider Island type shyt. We're talking Annihilation type shyt.
Yeah IG was one of the gravest texts I’ve seen. It loosens up once Thanos is dethroned but there’s still such an aura of “one fukk up by Warlock and were all dead”

But I doubt this first movie is THAT entrenched in the horrors yet. We know a few key people are gonna be smoked, and he may drop a few planets, but the galactic threat probably won’t be too present just cause Warlock isn’t even around yet. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s teased at the end tho

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I kind of understand, that's exactly how my girl feels. I've been a fan of the whole series though so I know I'll enjoy this movie, but none of the other movies made me feel how black panther made me feel. This movie was filmed before black panther released so we didn't expect much of him in it, even though he was a bad ass in civil war.

I do believe that if the movie was made after the black panther release they would've altered the movie to give shuri and tchalla bigger roles.
:yeshrug:
TChallas gonna have the role of being host to Thanos Omega stomping his land in

Shuri is gonna probably be teased as a Bucky love interest by next movie, quote me on that

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
TChallas gonna have the role of being host to Thanos Omega stomping his land in

Shuri is gonna probably be teased as a Bucky love interest by next movie, quote me on that[/QUOTE]

You sound so certain, why is that?