The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm locking in Loki, Gamora, Vision, and the wildcard Bucky.

why? well I've been theorizing Loki and Gamora since months ago. Vision obviously makes sense and his "death" is cheap, and Bucky b/c why not? I also feel like Thor has become a tragic figure and they're gonna take everything away from him, and Scarlett Witch and Quill too, so they're gonna just be cruel, pound on them and take everyone they care about. think about it, those 3 characters have lost everyone.

either that crap or they pretty much all die like someone people say and then come back in the next one

Loki, Gamora or her sister, winter soldier or captain America, war machine.. I think scarlett witch and vision gonna die too.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So why we all think is gonna die

For me it's

ironman - for sure RDJ is done with the role
captain america - for sure chris evans is done with the role
Hawkeye - he's retired semi anyway
Vision - after he gets the mind stone ripped out he's alive until the end

Thanos is laying everyone down breh.

7rqhDk7.gif

Fred.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Who cried first tho? He's the one on his knees praying for Avengers fatigue. lol
You know what, I agree. JC is jealous obviously. But ok, make another Avatar..make 4. But they better be on levels we ain't ever seen cuz if they underperform, which I am pretty sure part 2 won't, but if t does/they do, that's a huge L. Maybe the biggest L of all time.

But marvel stans can be some cry babies. You got the crown, why be sensitive.

But not you, u coo. :obama:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikkas hate marvel so much they caping for 21st century James Cameron :mjlol:

That’s like 2018 Vince Carter hating on Ben Simmons bu bu but aliens :sadcam:

fukk out of here :laff: his hatin ass knows what time it is, maybe if he wasn’t lazy as fukk marvel wouldn’t be running shyt. Black as fukk movie shytted on his ode to white people and he in his feelings now

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Steve Rogers is definitely dying brehs.

They've been building it up.

Sebastian Stan is still signed on for 4 more movies and we all know Bucky takes over as Captain America in the comics once Steve dies.

It's also why they had Bucky in the after credits scene of BP.....wearing red and blue at that

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

Sebastian Stan is still signed on for 4 more movies and we all know Bucky takes over as Captain America in the comics once Steve dies.

It's also why they had Bucky in the after credits scene of BP.....wearing red and blue at that

uUEtnRS.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

But they were also calling Bucky White Wolf in that after credit scene which is a different character and has nothing to do with Captain America.