The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I didn’t take it as salty at all. Of course I know that’s the knee jerk reaction but that’s now how I saw it. He’s got no reason to be salty when his movies make money hand over fists and he’s basically doing whatever he wants at this point and getting big checks to do it. To me, he was talking industry and larger picture. But people don’t see larger picture when someone speaks on this shyt
If he thinks the industry needs other stories he should just tell other stories instead praying for fatigue or another franchise's downfall. You don't like the current landscape? Do better, but he's been on the sidelines for a minute. :yeshrug:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:picard: People are really in their feelings about Cameron.
it's just a really tonedeaf thing to say. people already think Cameron is off on his own island (probably actually owns one) and out of touch, shyt like that ain't gonna help. But the Avatars have kids now!

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why we all think is gonna die

For me it's

ironman - for sure RDJ is done with the role
captain america - for sure chris evans is done with the role
Hawkeye - he's retired semi anyway
Vision - after he gets the mind stone ripped out he's alive until the end

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We've been warned brehs

Dbd50BKV4AcaeP9.jpg:large

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it's just a really tonedeaf thing to say. people already think Cameron is off on his own island (probably actually owns one) and out of touch, shyt like that ain't gonna help. But the Avatars have kids now!

Man it’s only tone deaf if you get in your feelings about this shyt. He didn’t say he wanted to fukk anyone’s moms or shyt on their kids or piss on their significant other. He’s a big time director and producer and has his opinion. And rather than actually discuss his opinion and why he said it or where he was coming from, people act like he told them their dreams don’t matter and they’ll grow up to be bums living in a van down by the river. shyt ain’t that serious

Conz

Superstar
Daps

For me it's

I'm locking in Loki, Gamora, Vision, and the wildcard Bucky.

why? well I've been theorizing Loki and Gamora since months ago. Vision obviously makes sense and his "death" is cheap, and Bucky b/c why not? I also feel like Thor has become a tragic figure and they're gonna take everything away from him, and Scarlett Witch and Quill too, so they're gonna just be cruel, pound on them and take everyone they care about. think about it, those 3 characters have lost everyone.

either that crap or they pretty much all die like someone people say and then come back in the next one

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

For me it's

No one of importance so no Avengers members

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Man it’s only tone deaf if you get in your feelings about this shyt. He didn’t say he wanted to fukk anyone’s moms or shyt on their kids or piss on their significant other. He’s a big time director and producer and has his opinion. And rather than actually discuss his opinion and why he said it or where he was coming from, people act like he told them their dreams don’t matter and they’ll grow up to be bums living in a van down by the river. shyt ain’t that serious
you're copping equal amount of feelings here. i'm not mad. it was a stupid comment from a dude who is pumping out repetitive crap but pretending he isn't.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you're copping equal amount of feelings here. i'm not mad. it was a stupid comment from a dude who is pumping out repetitive crap but pretending he isn't.

Not at all. No feelings at all. Some shyt just confuses me so intellectually unless that man says something personal to me about me and mine I don’t understand the uproar. That’s all:manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He said he wishes another franchise would lose fans and end or be diminished and you're making excuses for it?
Clark Kent's gonna Clark Kent. :hhh: