The Librarians are bacckk!

mr x

Superstar
Daps
why they keep bringing flynn back?

the actor can't be that much of a draw to keep fukking up the chemistry of the show. dude is more annoying than zeke now.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why they keep bringing flynn back?

the actor can't be that much of a draw to keep fukking up the chemistry of the show. dude is more annoying than zeke now.
He was the original from the TV movies and he's one of the producers. He is probably the main reason the show exists.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
He was the original from the TV movies and he's one of the producers. He is probably the main reason the show exists.

I know all of this breh. But he makes the show worse imho.

He wasn't in season 1 at all and the show was fire...then he shows up for a few cameos in season 2 and I enjoyed his presence.

But now the whole dynamic of the show is different when he takes lead so often.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know all of this breh. But he makes the show worse imho.

He wasn't in season 1 at all and the show was fire...then he shows up for a few cameos in season 2 and I enjoyed his presence.

But now the whole dynamic of the show is different when he takes lead so often.

You asked why they bring him back and it's because he has the pull to come back whenever he can fit it into his schedule. If the most recent episode is any indication it looks like they are about to write him out perminantly and giving him a heroic send off.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I love this show but i love the redhead even more.

I'm getting a little tired of some of the corny lines though. It's almost like every episode is an intro episode. We get it. You're the librarians.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
You asked why they bring him back and it's because he has the pull to come back whenever he can fit it into his schedule. If the most recent episode is any indication it looks like they are about to write him out perminantly and giving him a heroic send off.

oh

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Tonight is the season finale. I'm still a couple episodes behind. I think this season has been okay, but could have used a stronger villain/threat and better team dynamics.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
pretty good finale.

Finally got around to watching the finale :ehh:. Not a bad way to wrap things up. I did expect Flynn to make the ultimate sacrifice, but the solution they came up with was solid. I think Hotep (sp) was kind of a weak villain, and the season would have benefited more from casting someone charismatic as the main antagonist.

mr x

Superstar
Daps

full