The Librarians are bacckk!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
is this worth checking out? got access to season 1 but I didn't even know this thread existed :jbhmm:

Depends on what you are looking for, the show feels the void left by Warehouse 13 for me (although I enjoyed WH13 more). Light, family fun - adventure series

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking that Nicole might still be trying to destroy the library but being subtle about it. Look at the 3 things that are now problems because of her.

1. Jenkins is no longer immortal.

2. The main librarian is gone.

3. There is no one left to tether the library with Eve.

Those 3 facts together put the library in more danger than any artifact ever could. If that was her plan for revenge then it's working and she's winning without a fight.

Did not see that ending coming :ohhh:

I did.:jawalrus:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the season finale was okay, not as epic as some of the previous seasons. Overall the season as a whole didn't make the jump up in quality I was looking for.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
This season went downhill, a few good eps, but looks like they are running out of ideas. Reminds me of Leverage. That's probably why they ended that show.

The season finale felt like they could end the show right there if it doesn't come back next year.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Producer said he gon' shop it around to other networks tho.

Yeah, I saw that :francis:. It rarely works trying to find a new home.

On the bright side, the show didn't end on a cliff-hanger and pretty much left all the characters in a good place and resolved the major story arc.