So who really is the face of DC Comics,Batman or Superman?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
^^^^
Wonder Woman is prob thrid.

naw make that spiderman.

as far as comic book characters go robin might make top 10

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:comeon:

No. They don't. Not everybody keeps up with this stuff like we do. :manny:

If you are a comic head or go to all these superhero movies, then yeah you know about them. :ehh:

But most people don't know any details about them. You ask who the X-Men are and they can name Wolverine and that's about it. :shaq2:

My mom and dad and even some of my friends my same age ain't into comics or sci-fi so they know NOTHING about X-Men. But those same folks know EVERYTHING about Superman and Batman. If they older like my mom and day, they familiar with Adam West and Chris Reeve. If they around my age, they familiar with Batman the animated series and Michael Keaton. :lupe:

I like the X-Men but since there are like 8,000 different members on the team over the years, nobody but Wolverine stands out to the average folks. :mindblown:

Superman, Batman are on a whole other level of pop culture than X-Men. Only other character that comes close in average folk's mind is Spidey. :manny:

Wolverine? Nah..lol. Wolverine....Storm...Magneto. .theyve been in way too many flicks and shows. Lol@thinking the X Men are like Daredevil or Captain America....Wolverine doesnt even do big numbers
Dudes in here are culturally out of synch..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If it wasnt for that Batman TAS and JLU animated show...you wouldn't be talking about Superman in 2013. The X Men were a force of nature before the Avengers push from Marvel..everything they touched made big money..rare toys..video games..shows..movies..merchandise. .anything.

Everybody knows who Superman is but will they watch him over Spider Man, Batman, or X Men? Of course not

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^
Wonder Woman is prob thrid.

naw make that spiderman.

as far as comic book characters go robin might make top 10

The big three in DC for more than 50 years has always been Robin, batman, and supes. Wonder woman's big push is more of a recent thing. The character of Robin is older, has appeared in more books, cartoons, and movies than wonder woman. Hell the only reason dc hasn't canceled wonder woman in the 90s is because they are forced to publish a book otherwise the rights to the character revert back to her creator.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
The big three in DC for more than 50 years has always been Robin, batman, and supes. Wonder woman's big push is more of a recent thing. The character of Robin is older, has appeared in more books, cartoons, and movies than wonder woman. Hell the only reason dc hasn't canceled wonder woman in the 90s is because they are forced to publish a book otherwise the rights to the character revert back to her creator.

wonder woman had a book longer then robin and you are saying she is now getting a push?

Wonder woman is synonyms with girl super heroes and even out shines super girl and was in cartoon and show while robin has only been known as the sidekick of batman. And hell Robin has been replaced numerous times while wonder man has not.

come on now you may not like wonder woman but to say robin is more popular then her is ludicrous.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Wolverine? Nah..lol. Wolverine....Storm...Magneto. .theyve been in way too many flicks and shows. Lol@thinking the X Men are like Daredevil or Captain America....Wolverine doesnt even do big numbers
Dudes in here are culturally out of synch..

says the dudes still thinking x-men are popular

this aint 1995 anymore Avengers right now are way more popular then the x-men.

and magneto aint shyt or are you forgetting how iron man gave him the beats. Yeah i bet you did. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Wonderwoman is way more important than robin....she is one of the first serious lead heroines ever, and she has had tv shows and and movies starring herself. Linda carter is as wonder woman is almost as iconic as christopher reeve or adam west.

Dc hierarchy goes

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
THE JOKER
Green Lantern
Catwoman
The flash
Robin
Shazam (might be higher)

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Wonderwoman is way more important than robin....she is one of the first serious lead heroines ever, and she has had tv shows and and movies starring herself. Linda carter is as wonder woman is almost as iconic as christopher reeve or adam west.

Dc hierarchy goes

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
THE JOKER
Green Lantern
Catwoman
The flash
Robin
Shazam (might be higher)

you can call him captain marvel just not on the cover.

After wonder woman it is up in the air.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

and magneto aint shyt or are you forgetting how iron man gave him the beats. Yeah i bet you did. :lolbron:

Yeah they are..because Marvel pushed the Avengers as the top franchise since 2004. Very simple there, my naive friend.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Xmen ARE way more popular AND well known than the jobber ass avengers, even if disney and bendis rewrite the entire fukking marvel universe around them...

Hell, if xmen 1 and the avengers came out the same day, AS IS, and nobody had seen either ever, xmen would DEMOLISH avengers.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lol@Robin being Wonder Woman level..dudes are twisted as fukk around it. Thought it was just race relations and the simping but it's deeper than that. A pity.