Snyder had a plan & Infinity War makes me wish WB had let him do his thing

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Pretty much this. WB didn't know what the hell they were doing and screwed things up more by trying to further micromanage things once BvS underperformed. I dont know why WB thought they could just skip right to Justice League without doing the leg work on the solo films.Like how you gonna copy the MCU but decide to go against the blueprint? Marvel already laid out everything they needed to succeed and they still fukked it up.

Dc has always been inept breh.

They were inept on everything from rap to dc in the nineties.

They literally fukked up admin wise on everything.
that were their large drawing global properties. Property wise the entire nineties and 2000's easy. After successfully rebooting batman twice, too.

That is how inept they are.
They are so inept.
they still think they are Warner and time mag. When they really are aol and so dumb at the top. They act like the internet does not exist. While being bought out and owned by get this:
AN INTERNET COMPANY
That is how inept they are. They forget American online closing out their long dumbass company handle.
Every fix for this franchise and property is online and you are aol. Pay someone to find the answers, dummie.

art barr

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Here we go again with the snyder slander and the same usual suspects jumping out the window....

Zack Snyder can do what he wants and as far as I'm concerned should be allowed to make as many DC movies as he wants till everything burns to the ground.

I actually agrew with that..... Zack Snyder should be able to do whatever he wants

Just not with DC.

If he want to make another movie like Sucker Punch of do a space invasion movie or something. I’d fully support it and give it a chance.

But I don’t want him doing whatever he wants with DC.

As everyone keeps saying DC is fine. They already have many GREAT stories that are just waiting to be told. All they need is director to embrace the “filmmaker” role and just tell the beloved story how it already was told. A tweak here or there is fine but keep it inline with the source.

That’s why Watchman and 300 were so great and revered because for the most part he stuck with the script.

If you can’t do that with the DC material and come in as an outsider thinking you can do better than the original creators did or dramatically change their work around for no real rhyme or reason..... then you don’t belong there.

Superman isn’t Snyder’s creation it’s DCs creation and so on and so on.

Cats love to shyt on and blame WB/DC so much..... but I’m sure the people that live breath and been working with these characters for 20-30-40 years know them better than a guy that’s only dabble with them at the time only 5 years or so

Scott Snyder>Zack Snyder

Martha

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Man of Steel, that Nolanesqe fractured storytelling was dope.

I wish they would have Joss do the Batgirl movie, flip the script and use Cassandra Cain.
fukk NO!

Keep him far away from DC and Marvel films/tv

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zack Snyder is a hack and probably the worst person outside of Michael Bay that comes to mind.

He was given complete control and he gave us Batman vs Superman. fukk him and WB and Nolan for recommending him.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snyder should have actually had the black lex from the batman movie/cartoon meets supes era. As that lex is the lex from this Gen that resonates. Yet we know dc is stoopid and to welled in old school film house cop and blow tactics.
They don't realize that day is dead for large gateway franchises and properties. You have to do legacy properties accurately period. Or in the long run you can suffer. To the tune that wb is not even WB any more. They are aol and to egotistical at the top grades.
to realize they were phased and bought out and they have to change to the times.
If you continue you will not generate revenue over time.

Marvel showed this can happen in like five years. went from xmen number one with Jim lee setting every blockbuster sales record in comic history.
to the poor house to being owned by disney. WB is so egotistical. They think they are still WB. When WB is a legacy vanity label and they are really American online. This whole do what you want with legacy properties like the general consumer is not internet savy to review a property's content, history, highest quality level is asinine. Especially in corporate America where market research and product information is key to success. Everytime dc makes a movie. WB reverts back to the idea that batman should be Adam west ultimately at the end of the day to revenue grab and will ruin it.

fukk dc. The company been inept and over the years. It is hard to count how many quality project come from them at this point.
As I really have to point out how hard it is to remember the last time WB.
let alone dc had a high quality anything.

Art Barr
:snoop: Lex wasn't black in the cartoon.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This whole thread is gonna be overrun with marfooL dicc eaters who round in a jerk circle and hi 5 each others diccs like the hoes they are..

whether you like Snyder o not, it was clear the universe HE wanted to execute had a start and finish, a finish that most likely wouldve come full circle in the world he was building., but of course nikkas dont want that. they want soft shyt they can cheese to

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:snoop: Lex wasn't black in the cartoon.

I thought that too.
Till, I came on the coli and dey said different, tho.

Anyway,...
lex, on the batman style cartoon,..tho.
that nikka black tho.

fukk what Chu talembout.

Fight me.

I got that table on me, tho.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
WB just needs to release the current slate and do a soft reboot. Deemphasize the connected universe of the MCU. Just concentrate on telling the stories they already have.

They need to do, sumfin,...
besides closely resembling the Cleveland browns front office level of ineptitude. Combined with the process level of having no process.
Plus, no idea whom to draft.
Then, use properly within the entire WB corporate administrative structure.
Continually self defeating and bungling everything possible.
within and out of the realm of the dcu film universe.

I have never seen dc operate well.
So, I don't think they actually ever get it right. When I comes to telling the truth.
As per the company history of dc. While I have been alive on earth.

Art Barr

I honestly don't know why or how dc has fans outside or past the toddler level nostalgia of,..oOoH mommy, I'M BATMAN & I AM SUPERMAN. As past that superman and batman have never been consistently good for forty years of my life. Real talk, what are the supes or batman stories?
not dealing with miller or vertigo based stories,... on par with just the phoenix saga in batman and superman.

I will wait...cause I know it does not exist.

shyt I don't think dc even has a story as fringe entertainment and main character driven building good as even.
spidey is ball'n in the condo stories like Johnathan Caesar kidnaps mj in the same condo complex.

I mean you tell me dc fans. What stories do we need to see in film in the dc universe.
I honestly don't know any outside vertigo and miller.

Art Barr

Preach Jackson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
somewhere in southside
With all do respect:lolbron:

4bUV7Ls.gif

We don’t want Zack Snyder vision.......

If anything we want SCOTT SNYDER vision

Scott Snyder>>>>>>>>Zack Snyder and that can’t be disputed

Martha

Faxxx

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
It’s still :mindblown: how they have 3 of the biggest superheroes of all time and they’re still fukking this up.

Who did Marvel even have that was as popular as Batman, Supes and Wonder Woman when the MCU started? Hulk? Wolverine?

DC should be the ones killing in this situation and they went about it all bad

Why the fukk are we still waiting for Aquaman, Flashpoint and Cyborg?
:wtf:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It’s still :mindblown: how they have 3 of the biggest superheroes of all time and they’re still fukking this up.

Who did Marvel even have that was as popular as Batman, Supes and Wonder Woman when the MCU started? Hulk? Wolverine?

DC should be the ones killing in this situation and they went about it all bad

Why the fukk are we still waiting for Aquaman, Flashpoint and Cyborg?
:wtf:
Nobody that was even comparable back then. They didn't have Spider-Man, Hulk, or Wolverine and those were arguably the most well known Marvel characters back then.