Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Interesting video on the CGT

Yeah, the car is fast, but if the Stig had to do numerous runs just to get it right, then this car isn't for the average car enthusiast. It's unforgiving as fukk, so if you must go fast in it, I'd limit it to only track days. fukk the regular street.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Cause of death officially from trauma and burns. Didn't die on impact brehs.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Cause of death officially from trauma and burns. Didn't die on impact brehs.

crazy. dude more than likely suffered while he was strapped in while his boy died on impact. Must be some scary shyt especially when there were people all around trying to put the fire out and only had little extinguishers.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Why The Hell Would Tyrese Go To The Crash Site? :heh:

Thats Like Saying Hey You Wanna See The Room Where Ya Friend Blew His Brains Out?

Sorry If It Seems Cynical Of Me But Tyrese Just Seems Like The Type That Loves Putting His Sensitivity On Display To Prop Himself Up, Worst Part Of My Day Was Seeing Some bytch Retweet A Tyrese Thought On Twitter

He Knew That Was A Huge Photo Op and His Face Would Be Plastered Everywhere After This

Im Not Saying He Don't Care About His Friend Dying But A Small Piece Of Him Knew People Would Be On Some "Stay Strong Tyrese, Aint Nothing Like a Man Expression His Emotions :wow: " shyt

Soon As He Pulled Up And Seen That Circus Around The Crash Site He Should Of Said fukk It This Ant Worth It

I was about to agree with you, then I watched the video.

Those tears were real....I started getting sad watching him. It was real :to:

Them dudes did 4 movies together and known each other for ten odd years. They were likely close. Less than seven days ago Tyrese was with him in some exotic location, living it up, filming an action movie, then the next day he got burned alive after splitting a car through a pole :wow: ...................And while there is some truth in what you're saying, Tyrese is a rich celebrity. No matter when he went to the crash site, there'd be paparazzi there.

Last edited:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Paul Walkers body at car wreck.....

1(8).jpg
3(6).jpg
2(7).jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just finished watching Fast & Furios :to:

Need to upgrade from DVD to Bluray on these movies :scusthov:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Well, I know which car I won't be setting foot in now if given the chance. If the pro drivers at Barber don't like messing with it, then that's not for me.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Yeah, the car is fast, but if the Stig had to do numerous runs just to get it right, then this car isn't for the average car enthusiast. It's unforgiving as fukk, so if you must go fast in it, I'd limit it to only track days. fukk the regular street.

The fact that the Stig had to try it for the whole morning before getting it right it shows what a death trap this car is. Its some "Pitt bull" that must be outlawed!