Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why The Hell Would Tyrese Go To The Crash Site? :heh:

Thats Like Saying Hey You Wanna See The Room Where Ya Friend Blew His Brains Out?

Sorry If It Seems Cynical Of Me But Tyrese Just Seems Like The Type That Loves Putting His Sensitivity On Display To Prop Himself Up, Worst Part Of My Day Was Seeing Some bytch Retweet A Tyrese Thought On Twitter

He Knew That Was A Huge Photo Op and His Face Would Be Plastered Everywhere After This

Im Not Saying He Don't Care About His Friend Dying But A Small Piece Of Him Knew People Would Be On Some "Stay Strong Tyrese, Aint Nothing Like a Man Expression His Emotions :wow: " shyt

Soon As He Pulled Up And Seen That Circus Around The Crash Site He Should Of Said fukk It This Ant Worth It

Fatboy trying to hate on Tyrese. Sites of death are frequently visited by loved ones breh. More people from the cast paid it a visit as well.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Walker is pictured in the car moments before it careered off the road and hit a tree killing him and the driver

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...used-road-bumps-say-family.html#ixzz2nEHWmMgS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-0-1A012C3E00000578-174_634x426.jpg

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fatboy trying to hate on Tyrese. Sites of death are frequently visited by loved ones breh. More people from the cast paid it a visit as well.

The fukk Is This Crumb Talking To? I Know You? Cuz You Damn Sure Don't Know Me :heh:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, if they woulda crashed head on in another car, it probably wouldn't have caught fire. In the late 90's I was in a 964 turbo that ran off I95 in the rain, thank god that shyt spun around and landed in the trees rear first :whew:

Then the coli might have never existed.:ohhh: