Official VENOM Movie Thread

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if we could just get Jake Gyllenhaal cast as Cletus Kasady/Carnage Gyllenhaal Channeling Lou Bloom from nightcawler shyt could rival heath ledger's/ joker

a slow burn story line spanning three flims starting out as just a fukked up sadistic serial killer a minor side villain in first film

still being a minor Characters some how getting the new symbiote and becoming carnage by the end of the second film

starting the third movie as the main villain out the gate .....finding out about his fukked up childhood and upbring

Cletus Kasady is a psychopath and a homicidal sadist. He is a deeply disturbed individual with a dark past: as a child, he killed his grandmother by pushing her down a flight of stairs, tried to murder his mother by throwing a hair dryer into her bathtub, and tortured and killed his mother's dog, with a drill. After the latter, his mother then tried to kill Cletus, and was apparently beaten to the brink of death by Kasady's father, who received no defense from Kasady during the trial. As an orphan, Kasady was sent to the St. Estes Home for Boys, where his antisocial behavior made him the target of abuse from both the other orphans and the staff. Kasady gained revenge by murdering the disciplinarian administrator, pushing a girl (who laughed at him for asking to date her) in front of a moving bus, and burning down the orphanage. It was during his brutal years at St. Estes that Kasady acquired his philosophy that life was essentially meaningless and futile, that "laws are only words",[11] and came to see the spreading of chaos through random, unpatterned bloodshed as "the ultimate freedom

1418203423_istorii-o-zhvachke-7.jpg
jake-gyllenhaal-nightcrawler-move.jpg
nightcrawler.jpg
night-call-nightcrawler-jake-gyllenhaal-dan.jpg

Last edited:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Im for it. Id like to have it blend with spiderman but i guess they can just mention him in passing.

Better be og venom tho. No agent venom corny bullshyt.

Wonder who he fights.

Maybe this can be set in future and we can still have tom as venom showing his origin in spiderman.

Course id like to see carnage but i wanna see them WITH spiderman not by themselves.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
a venom movie that's separate from the spiderman universe?

do i need to explain why this is stupid?:mindblown:
Really? From what ive read he still shares a universe with Spider-Man its set after homecoming or something maybe everyone is so gassed up by the news theyre forgetting that its a sony mcu

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
its in Sony's MCU. I dont understand. Does that mean it wont be in Marvel's current MCU with spiderman,avengers etc?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tom Hardy is Eddie Brock in Venom, the upcoming film from Sony’s Marvel Universe, releasing next year – production starts this fall. <a href="https://t.co/o39Z6ZV8Ml">pic.twitter.com/o39Z6ZV8Ml</a></p>&mdash; Sony Pictures UK (@SonyPicturesUK) <a href="">May 22, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
its in Sony's MCU. I dont understand. Does that mean it wont be in Marvel's current MCU with spiderman,avengers etc?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tom Hardy is Eddie Brock in Venom, the upcoming film from Sony’s Marvel Universe, releasing next year – production starts this fall. <a href="https://t.co/o39Z6ZV8Ml">pic.twitter.com/o39Z6ZV8Ml</a></p>&mdash; Sony Pictures UK (@SonyPicturesUK) <a href="">May 22, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If its Sony's MCU ...most likey mean its Sony's MCU and not the Disney's MCU

Marvel is not going to introduce Venom in the MCU when they have too much things going on

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Who the fukk keeps pushing this venom movie? It's been like a decade. Who's asking for this shyt:mindblown: the only time he's been worth mentioning in the comics is when he was ethering Spiderman. Even then he only works because he is Spiderman's foils... Outside of that he's been trash.