Official VENOM Movie Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I do agree with that. How you're going to have venom without the suit somehow being on peter first changes the whole motivation of the alien. I never read any of that lethal protector shyt tho so I'm sure there's someway to do it. I'm positive they're not doing agent venom though.
If they were smart theyd go the Flash route
But its Hollyweird
They gotta capitalize off this R rated comic shyt while its hot
Most of them Venom stories were weak too
At least with Flash you got the veteran who lost his legs overseas and takes on a fresh Venom persona that would make for a great hero on screen
And like someone said, he still can go ugly Venom when he loses control, so you can still have that element of Venom in there

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I do agree with that. How you're going to have venom without the suit somehow being on peter first changes the whole motivation of the alien. I never read any of that lethal protector shyt tho so I'm sure there's someway to do it. I'm positive they're not doing agent venom though.
Only way I see it is if it's the Ultimate run:patrice:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
w66L5_f-maxage-0.gif

Day one solely off the strength of Hardy being in this

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They dont fukkin know

Its Eddie Brock Venom WITHOUT Spider-Man

shyts like beef patties without cocoa bread
:deadmanny:

If they were smart theyd go the Flash route
But its Hollyweird
They gotta capitalize off this R rated comic shyt while its hot
Most of them Venom stories were weak too
At least with Flash you got the veteran who lost his legs overseas and takes on a fresh Venom persona that would make for a great hero on screen
And like someone said, he still can go ugly Venom when he loses control, so you can still have that element of Venom in there

Only way I see it is if it's the Ultimate run:patrice:

any venom without peter is basically a lab experiment so I guess its gonna be agent venom or ultimate... or he's been venom for 5-7 years minimum and doesn't need the peter arcs anymore.

venom needs peter .. how else does the alien know what to do... it watched peter, bonded and learned... it didn't create the spider on the chest from nothing.. it didn't get shooting webs from nothing..

anyway... add tom hardy to list of actors appearing in both Marvel and DC movies

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
any venom without peter is basically a lab experiment so I guess its gonna be agent venom or ultimate... or he's ben venom for 5-7 years minimum and doesn't need the peter arcs anymore.

venom needs peter .. how else does the alien know what to do... it watched peter, bonded and learned... it didn't create the spider on the chest from nothing.. it didn't get shooting webs from nothing..

anyway... add tom hardy to list of actors appearing in both Marvel and DC movies

You know they can just make up some bullshyt about the symbiote bonding with a spider before bonding with Brock, or it bonds with Brock who was just bitten by a poisonous (or radioactive :troll:) spider.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Really? That's stupid
By the time this drops Spidey's run in the MCU will be over. Holland only contracted for the next 2 Avengers movies and the sequel to Homecoming.
They using the MCU to repair the brand and then might go it alone. But you never know. Maybe the re'up with the MCU and it is all connected. We shall see.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah that doesn't ring true to me. Why wouldn't they just use Garfield again if that was the case.

Also, they're patterning with Marvel for at least three more movies after homecoming. That doesn't fly to me. And Holland has already said he wants to play Spidey for the foreseeable future

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
It's obvious how they'll do it.

He'll have previously worn the suit and because of that will be recruited to put it on again so that he can hunt down Carnage.

You just know they're also gonna cast their own version of Peter Parker to set up a possible second film.