Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I don't see the reason why him joking around was an issue. His prior movies were straight asscrack because the formula wasn't working so they switched it. However despite the change the danger was still there. Ragnarok could not be stopped no matter what he did. Him being serious or joking wasn't going to change that, hence why his main focus was to get the people to safety.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Really? :skip:

Thor had to sacrifice his country to get rid of her and she isn't even gone permanently. Whoever wrote this just needs to say they didn't watch the movie cuz this is some shyt :pachaha:
nikkas love to do this shyt about Thor for some reason

The second movie villain was no threat but killed his momma in front of him

Now hela no threat
but as you mentioned Thor has no planet now and is looking like slick rick with an eye patch

:mjlol:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
just got back from the film, and I loved it :ohlawd: especially when Zep came on/ and Hela

This is actually the first Thor film I've ever seen, so maybe I'll check the rest of them out

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Now hela no threat
but as you mentioned Thor has no planet now and is looking like slick rick with an eye patch

I cant understand people shyting on marvel villians but cosign DC super sayian trash ass villains

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Coworkers dragged me to see this again. It's still fun.

Three things I noticed though that I didn't notice the first time:

In all of the earlier paintings on the ceiling Hella was holding Thor's hammer. Like oh shyt. Was Mjolnir's hers first? Or did she create it?

Second, when Loki invade's Valkyrie's mind, the woman who gets stabbed right in front of her looks like the comic book depiction of Valkyrie. Since Valkyrie often are named for the battles in which they fought, this makes me think that Tessa's character took the name of her fallen friend. I'm wondering if Valkyrie is her real name.

Third, when Loki is running back to get the crown to put it in the eternal flame, he pauses when he passes the tesseract cube. There's no way he didn't take that thing. But is the cube in the vault the real thing? Hella made a point of saying there are a lot of fake things in the vault. I just wonder if it's a red herring and if it will figure in IW at all.
IIRC when Thor took Loki back to asgard in The Avengers , they took the Tesseract with them

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Now hela no threat

Dude had to resurrect a damn mountain sized demon entity to try and take her out too. Like what the fukk do yall want f'real
full

IIRC when Thor took Loki back to asgard in The Avengers , they took the Tesseract with them

Yea he took it back in some cylinder thing. While Hela was spotting what was fake and what wasn't she said the Teseract wasn't bad confirming that it's real.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude had to resurrect a damn mountain sized demon entity to try and take her out too. Like what the fukk do yall want f'real
full

Yea he took it back in some cylinder thing. While Hela was spotting what was fake and what wasn't she said the Teseract wasn't bad confirming that it's real.

I hope she isnt a one shot deal and they show her in future films even if its just a cameo or the next flick maybe odin is trapped in hel and they gotta get him to valhalla etc

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
flick was so ass.
why did they think thor's character could hold up a whole movie on comedy.
why is loki consistently getting styled on by every character now?
did they actually explain the quinjet was capable of intergalactic travel?
did they bother to explain why hella could contain the power of thor's hammer?
odin just figured he was gonna live forever huh? fam nearly gets iced in the first thor movie but never bothers to mention that upon his death, the entire galaxy is fukked?
dont recall seeing a sloppy drunk asgardian before now.
you mean to tell me that the quinjet managed to stay in one piece during a crash landing with the hulk inside, but falls apart like wet paper when hulk goes after thor?
god of thunder just outchea getting tased?
not gonna explain what happened to an infinity stone stored away in a place that was destroyed?
man they wasted kate blanchett - check mustve been nice cause no way she read some of the lines in her script without busting out laughing

all i could think of when i heard korg

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
flick was so ass.
why did they think thor's character could hold up a whole movie on comedy.
why is loki consistently getting styled on by every character now?
did they actually explain the quinjet was capable of intergalactic travel?
did they bother to explain why hella could contain the power of thor's hammer?
odin just figured he was gonna live forever huh? fam nearly gets iced in the first thor movie but never bothers to mention that upon his death, the entire galaxy is fukked?
dont recall seeing a sloppy drunk asgardian before now.
you mean to tell me that the quinjet managed to stay in one piece during a crash landing with the hulk inside, but falls apart like wet paper when hulk goes after thor?
god of thunder just outchea getting tased?
not gonna explain what happened to an infinity stone stored away in a place that was destroyed?
man they wasted kate blanchett - check mustve been nice cause no way she read some of the lines in her script without busting out laughing
When has Loki ever completed his mission? :jbhmm:
They say he was taken there via a wormhole not thru space.
Hela once wielded Mjolnir herself and Odin said she was Soo powerful he had to banish her. Did you miss that part? :what:
Dude was asleep in the first movie he didn't nearly die? Where'd you get that? :what:
They brought something new to the table. :mjgrin:
He didn't crash land anywhere. :francis:
It's alien technology not a police taser. :what:
And there are still more Marvel movies to come. Sit down read a book and wait for the next chapter hitting theaters in February. :hhh:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When has Loki ever completed his mission? :jbhmm:
They say he was taken there via a wormhole not thru space.
Hela once wielded Mjolnir herself and Odin said she was Soo powerful he had to banish her. Did you miss that part? :what:

Dude was asleep in the first movie he didn't nearly die? Where'd you get that? :what:

They brought something new to the table. :mjgrin:
He didn't crash land anywhere. :francis:
It's alien technology not a police taser. :what:
And there are still more Marvel movies to come. Sit down read a book and wait for the next chapter hitting theaters in February. :hhh:

Laufey almost killed Odin, pay attention next time before you comment.

AceAge

Pro
Daps
I haven't seen a good movie in a while, is this better than Spider man homecoming?