mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to believe this is some genius marketing plan where @The_Nigerian is faking someone copied his product but actually owns both.

mj-laughing.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Doing it right and looking decent or great marketing with mixed result on product?

As a rapper, I would say Styles P did it right. Signed to a hot label. Keeps up with the times. Comes with bars. Decent rapper.

As for great marketing, Master P is the face of this. He had lukewarm results but had a major buzz before he even had a true hit record. When he had a hit, it changed the industry. So in reality, while this guy might be doing it right, the Nigerian is will have a lot more success.

I don't see this great product from this other guy, everything he is doing looks average to decent. The one thing I liked was him buying likes because sometimes it be like that but if you are a true marketer, you don't buy shyt because every one will be a legit supporter or hater of your product. They won't be a fake bot feeding you likes from a phony site.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Doing it right and looking decent or great marketing with mixed result on product?

As a rapper, I would say Styles P did it right. Signed to a hot label. Keeps up with the times. Comes with bars. Decent rapper.

As for great marketing, Master P is the face of this. He had lukewarm results but had a major buzz before he even had a true hit record. When he had a hit, it changed the industry. So in reality, while this guy might be doing it right, the Nigerian is will have a lot more success.

I don't see this great product from this other guy, everything he is doing looks average to decent. The one thing I liked was him buying likes because sometimes it be like that but if you are a true marketer, you don't buy shyt because every one will be a legit supporter or hater of your product. They won't be a fake bot feeding you likes from a phony site.

You can have all the "hip", "cool", and "hot" publicity there is and target every niche market possible...but if you don't have PRODUCT (ie what people want at the end of the day), there's no point.

How many investors are going to be willing to put money towards a product that has HYPE when they can't even get a case or a bottle of it?

Why would you even put yourself out there as a business person with a proud when you don't even have X amount of a product to help continue to Y amount of buzz?

This is what people are saying in this thread about this dude doing his business ass backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.