mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
breh did you see the ACTUAL mollywater boxed up and ready to go.

This is where Nigerian went wrong too many titty pics no actual product

the other dude is black aswell :wow:

It would be so crazy if it was another coli member. He should kept his idea to him self instead of broadcasting it all over the internet before the idea materialized. All the publicity for his version of molly water is about to help this guy sell some of those boxes.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
BarackObamaWaterBottle.jpg

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'm not even trying to hate on the Nigerian or what he was trying to do. But there's a smart way to do business and a dumb way to do business.

Establishing an LLC for tax purposes, getting the legal paperwork ready to secure a name and any intellectual property, hiring the necessary people needed to get things taken care of, calculating and spending the right amount of money to actually produce and get said product out there. As much as I supported him, I just had to cringe when he constantly showed pictures of himself putting stickers on women (and random men...pause), dodged simple and straightforward questions about the availability of his product (which in turn made me question the very existence of his product), and made this drink it out to be something bigger than it actually was.

Bottom line, no one is going to give money to something that they can't even prove exists. I can tell mr. Mollywater co actually spent some time and effort putting money towards the production of his product and I salute that. The Nigerian fukked up majorly. You know people and banks aren't trying to support, approve a loan, or give money towards something that isn't real or can verify is real, especially to a black man (especially a Nigerian...I'm talking from experience), like that with no hesistation all willy nilly.

Now all those threads look dumb AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.