Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I think the new show is just like a long ass side mission so that SHIELD can stay focused on the bigger pictures like HYDRA and Inhumans. Also as it is the show was getting really crowded so people had to be kicked off the island lol me personally I'm more excited for the Damage Control show they have coming out. I'm really hoping that's good.

Why? What happend?

The weapon the Watchdogs used on the building was originated in S1 of Agent Carter. It was a nice tie in.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yep. We definitely seeing early signs of bias and people taking sides. Daisy for sure is on caps side or possibly her own extreme side as she seems to be slowly taking after her mom. I feel a similar speech coming out from her soon

tumblr_nnwqajwsrc1tk22j8o1_540.gif

tumblr_nnwqajwsrc1tk22j8o2_540.gif

:birdman:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Say brehs, when the Watchdogs were attacking the facility in the beginning of the episode, there was a news ticker that was dropping off Easter eggs (one item was talking about the gang war in Hell's Kitchen). But one of the items was some university professor getting shot or something like that ... was that anything special?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Season 4 better be on some sh!t. I'm expecting CW to change the tone of the entire MCU.