Justice League officially flops. Only $94m opening week... Less than Iron Man 1 (2008) and GoTG

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I get such a kick out of these Marvel vs DC threads. It seems so pointless in the overall scheme of things, but yet it results in so much passion. :mjlol:
Marvel and DC are the same company who make the same product using largely the same talent and market it to the same people. The only thing that changes are the names and costumes.

Of course it's pointless. We're all just here for the fanboy mudslinging and the memes.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Pretty sure I made this point before but it's never just about the movie money. These shyts are €200 million toy commercials.Even if these movies lose money on paper (and remember, they will always lose money on paper because of good ol' fashioned Hollywood accounting), it is nothing compared to the millions they make of tie-in toys, action figures, games, etc.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I get such a kick out of these Marvel vs DC threads. It seems so pointless in the overall scheme of things, but yet it results in so much passion. :mjlol:

What I get a kick out and possibly even more is the same cats that be like "why are yall doing this DC vs Marvel stuff, its stupid, lame, its pointless, blah blah blah..."

(This isnt directed at you, so not calling you out:hubie:..... but just speaking overall in general:sas2:)

But then go to other parts of the Coli and see them doing the EXACT SAME THING but be on some "Drake stan vs Drake hater, Bron stan vs Kobe stan, Xbox vs PS4, PC vs Console, Kliq vs Hart, Cena fans vs Neckbeards, WWE stans vs Indie fans, or etc shyt"

Too much pot calling the kettle black shyt:lolbron:

Bu bu bu bu bu but niccas get mad at the Marvel vs DC stan wars?:mjlol:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man you have to love the coli.... :russ:

So 2 times back in the summer certain cats was quick to laugh at and called other movies flops from not making a billion, to their opening weekend sales, to etc. :mjgrin:

I mean cats didnt even wanna acknowledge international numbers.:skip:

But now when something has or is tracking to do worse than the 2 things they clowned to bolivia and called a flop.

Cats is like "Oh what are you talking about? $400M at this point isnt a flop? When it gets to $600-$800M that not a flop! It's making money!":gladbron:

I mean is it this or that?:hula: There is literally no consistency with this shyt:mjlol:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

So 2 times back in the summer certain cats was quick to laugh at and called other movies flops from not making a billion, to their opening weekend sales, to etc. :mjgrin:

But now when something has or is tracking to do worse than the 2 things they clowned to bolivia and called a flop.

Cats is like "Oh what are you talking about? $400M at this point isnt a flop? When it gets to $600-$800M that not a flop! It's making money!":gladbron:

I mean is it this or that?:hula: There is literally no consistency with this shyt:mjlol:

Martha
So really let's forget the predictions, speculate on the costs of production and marketing and go with total revenue regardless of where it comes from. That's fair and consistent and derived from non-biased reporting entities. :mjgrin:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man HOW IN THE fukk you make a movie with batman superman and wonder woman and flop :mjlol:

Marvel out here making billlion dollar films on CAPTAIN AMERICA and throw away b and c list characters :mjlol:

This shyt might legit kill the dcu movie world...

That batman movie is going to turn into tim burton lost superman movie...

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how long Hollywood can sustain budgets like this. The Amazing Spider Man 2's budget in total was 435 million dollars so it needed to make a billion to break even and that movie fell short. A 'flop' only making 700 mil at the box office. Now we have Justice League which is supposedly going to be an L for WB, an estimated loss of 50-100 mil :dahell:

These studios are going to bankrupt themselves trying to one up each other. Except for maybe Disney, that goddamned Mouse is going to buy everyone up :merchant:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Martha
I can't take those jokers seriously and I took an L for responding to their posts in the first place.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Maybe this will help convince Sony to give up the rights to Spider-Man's rogue gallery also since nobody is going to see movies about Spider-Man spin off characters without Spider-Man in them.