European vs North American description of the Moors

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Van Taak People like you that bullshyt the truth is why hatred goes on in this world.

How in the hell can people stay looking the same for 1300 years in a region where everyone looks different from them?. Native Americans now look nothing like the ones in the 1500's, the same for southeast asians, so how in the hell people in a land where blacks are to the south, east, and west with no borders have very little dilution and they come into the land looking and staying exactly how they are today?. You know that is straight bullshyt and undermines a persons intelligence.

Yall do realize Arabs are nothing but the b*stards of real nikkas slinging dikk in white or Asian women?

There originally was only black...then white people came along (we saw the women of the sons of man and they looked good to us).

Every other race is a result of nikkas slinging dikk and those b*stards adapting to the environment over time.
Your post made me realize what this whole fiasco is really all about.

The reason why the focus is always on the middle east is because these people follow the myth of judaism, and its subsects of christianity and islam which believe mankind and civilization started in this area. They base history on this premise. They put most of their energy searching this area for relics, and when they find it they claim their story is true but they barely look at other places.

Think about why its so important to erase blacks out of the history of that land. If you believe God came to man in this area, and hemmade these people his chosen people, it is VERY important to take over the land and make it yours. This is probably why these three groups are always fighting(christians, jews, muslims), they are trying to claim divinity. This is why they needed to conquer other lands and have the people follow their beliefs through killing or incentives, it made it easy to claim Gods chosen people with no fight from others since everyone in the world will believe it also.

This is probably why they conquered northern africa, and made sure to seperate it from the rest of africa as well as the "middle east" from india amd china. They had a strong belief that god is coming back to that area, and they will have a right to rule the world with their beliefs because they will be in themland when he returns.

Basically all this bullshyt comes from Religion!.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent
7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif

Why am I wasting my time with a guy that thinks Filipinos and Sri Lankans are black :what:
I'm done with this thread, keep living in that little coc00n of ignorance breh.

now I know you a cac. what makes someone black?

orang_asli3.jpg
these are the Filipinos I would say are black. they got dark skin and curly/kinky hair.

if they ain't black, then who is?

I'll say that they look alot more like Africans than Swedes look like Italians. at least they got the same skin color and hair as Africans. Swedes and Italians look more different than these negritos do from Africans.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I just posted the picture of that Somalian and his half cac kids. They look just like modern day arabs/north africans. Its not that hard to tell they are descended from black men fukkin with white women.
I just posted the picture of that Somalian and his half cac kids. They look just like modern day arabs/north africans. Its not that hard to tell they are descended from black men fukkin with white women.

Yep, we've been pawgin since the beginning breh...

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
@Van Taak People like you that bullshyt the truth is why hatred goes on in this world.

How in the hell can people stay looking the same for 1300 years in a region where everyone looks different from them?. Native Americans now look nothing like the ones in the 1500's, the same for southeast asians, so how in the hell people in a land where blacks are to the south, east, and west with no borders have very little dilution and they come into the land looking and staying exactly how they are today?. You know that is straight bullshyt and undermines a persons intelligence.

Your post made me realize what this whole fiasco is really all about.

The reason why the focus is always on the middle east is because these people follow the myth of judaism, and its subsects of christianity and islam which believe mankind and civilization started in this area. They base history on this premise. They put most of their energy searching this area for relics, and when they find it they claim their story is true but they barely look at other places.

Think about why its so important to erase blacks out of the history of that land. If you believe God came to man in this area, and hemmade these people his chosen people, it is VERY important to take over the land and make it yours. This is probably why these three groups are always fighting(christians, jews, muslims), they are trying to claim divinity. This is why they needed to conquer other lands and have the people follow their beliefs through killing or incentives, it made it easy to claim Gods chosen people with no fight from others since everyone in the world will believe it also.

This is probably why they conquered northern africa, and made sure to seperate it from the rest of africa as well as the "middle east" from india amd china. They had a strong belief that god is coming back to that area, and they will have a right to rule the world with their beliefs because they will be in themland when he returns.

Basically all this bullshyt comes from Religion!.

Breh, in doing studies, I think I'm REALLY seeing what this world is all about.

Using the premise that black man is original man or PERHAPS the Sons of God! While white man are the human beings in the bible. They are as I've read in other studies, created human beings. Ya gotta bare with me and not think about your co-worker or neighbor or whatever, but think about their GENESIS. And I'm not saying this to belittle white people or prejudice them. I'm really seeking to get to the truth.

There's a hidden truth that for the life of them, some people don't want to get out. Why is there such a concentrated effort to make sure Afrikans remain torn and devided. There's a reason those ancient books were burned! It didn't help that a lot of our knowledge was passed down by word of mouth and ritual. Making it easy to wipe it out...or so it seems...

Every race comes from the black man mixing with white people, and then the offspring of course adapting to their area of the world and continuing to breed with the other mulattos. To the point where you may have people as different as Asians, but if you dig far enough back, there's nikka there in the blood.

So while you are on the path that it all comes from religion, I believe it goes back a step farther, it all comes down to what or where white people come from. This is all about white people denying their and our origins. There's a BIG ASS L for someone in history...don't know if it's black or white...but that secret is the genesis of all on this planet! And I'm open to it being that us nikkas are the clones.....though I highly doubt it. I just wanna know what the secret is.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, in doing studies, I think I'm REALLY seeing what this world is all about.

Using the premise that black man is original man or PERHAPS the Sons of God! While white man are the human beings in the bible. They are as I've read in other studies, created human beings. Ya gotta bare with me and not think about your co-worker or neighbor or whatever, but think about their GENESIS. And I'm not saying this to belittle white people or prejudice them. I'm really seeking to get to the truth.

There's a hidden truth that for the life of them, some people don't want to get out. Why is there such a concentrated effort to make sure Afrikans remain torn and devided. There's a reason those ancient books were burned! It didn't help that a lot of our knowledge was passed down by word of mouth and ritual. Making it easy to wipe it out...or so it seems...

Every race comes from the black man mixing with white people, and then the offspring of course adapting to their area of the world and continuing to breed with the other mulattos. To the point where you may have people as different as Asians, but if you dig far enough back, there's nikka there in the blood.

So while you are on the path that it all comes from religion, I believe it goes back a step farther, it all comes down to what or where white people come from. This is all about white people denying their and our origins. There's a BIG ASS L for someone in history...don't know if it's black or white...but that secret is the genesis of all on this planet! And I'm open to it being that us nikkas are the clones.....though I highly doubt it. I just wanna know what the secret is.

There is definitely a hidden conspiracy going on.

I just started getting into reading a website uncovering the true history of the world. It really breaks down the lies we are told. Check it out.

http://realhistoryww.com/

The premise the writer has is that whites are descendents of albino dravidian indians. From what he shows I believe it. That site is the truth. After reading it there is no denying blacks ruled the world and whites are from albino indians.

Read this page and see how he breaks down the black origins of italy.
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_1.htm

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
There is definitely a hidden conspiracy going on.

I just started getting into reading a website uncovering the true history of the world. It really breaks down the lies we are told. Check it out.

http://realhistoryww.com/

The premise the writer has is that whites are descendents of albino dravidian indians. From what he shows I believe it. That site is the truth. After reading it there is no denying blacks ruled the world and whites are from albino indians.

Read this page and see how he breaks down the black origins of italy.
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_1.htm

Yeah, I read that site a lil while ago, will probably read it again to freshen up on it. If I'm not mistaken, they made the connection that white people originated from albino Africans who were persecuted in Africa by the people and sun and migrated to the land between Europe and Asia.

Props!

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I read that site a lil while ago, will probably read it again to freshen up on it. If I'm not mistaken, they made the connection that white people originated from albino Africans who were persecuted in Africa by the people and sun and migrated to the land between Europe and Asia.

Props!
They say blacks went to india and from there, the dravidian albinos went to the mountains of central asia due to the heat and sun. They then overtime mingled with the blacks already in Europe, got some melanin and became white people. When you see the pictures those indian albinos look EXACTLY like white in face structure and hair. It is no denying these people are the original white people.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Slang Dussain Ali

I just read an article about neanderthals breeding with people from central asia and it hit me that this is.most likely how whites came.about.

When you look at the real world history site they claim whites come from albino.dravidian indians who migrated north to central asia. Then I just read.this area was the meeting place of a.certain type of human who lived.in this.area but the article states.they dont know the skin color of these people.

Now combine information with that of michael bradley who believe whites ancestors are the neanderthals and mixed with.groups near to them, everything starts to make sense. Whites are the children of albino indians and neanderthals. According to michael bradley, neanderthals had an aggresive need to dominate their environment, women, and time. This need to control time is why they were infatuated with being gods chosen people. They also had a.need to not be inclusive and not let anyone inro their groups. Doesnt all of this sound like a certain group.of today?.

They were also good fighters and this could explain their ability to conquer lands, they became good at hunting animals in such harsh environments. This harsh environment is why they are a paranoid and controlling people. They never knew where.their next meal may come from. Life was hard for them.

Add all of this with my theory of conquering lands to be able to rule the world when God returns, Im convinced all of this racism, and lies about history comes from a albino modern man mixing with a neanderthal. The offspring of this union were smaller in weight and.therefore needed less food so they can travel longer off of less food then the original neanderthals. The problem is they still had the mental issues the original neamderthals had so this is why whites are seen as.being unruly and needing to be the boss.everywhere they went!.

It may sound crazy but the only way it seems to stop this deranged people is to have sex with.them.and dilute their.dna until it returns to thw original "black" version. This is probably why black men are his.biggest threat, one black man can have hundreds of children who will look closer to black then white, and in a short period of time have everyone looking black. All you need is 100 hundred black men who can change the dna of a population. Do you understand how powerful and dangerous this makes us!.

WE ARE HIS BIGGEST THREAT THROUGH OUR PENIS AND SEXUALITY. NO ONE ELSE IS. This may be their infatuation with black dikks. They have penis envy and wish they could have dominant dna so sex can be the way to have everyne looking like them. Now the only way to do this is through manipulation and forcing segregation. I guess francis cress weasling was right with her theory of white supremacy racism is really the fear of genetic anihilation.

Heres the article:
http://io9.com/5939148/new-dna-evidence-could-explain-what-happened-to-the-neanderthals

Information connecting whites to neanderthals
http://www.michaelbradley.info/

Last edited:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
@Swagnificent is right,,when the Berbers went into Spain they got labeled as moors

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/The_True_Negro_2a.htm

History is tricky..I've heard black authors differentiate moors and Berbers..but the real history website seems the most accurate..I've been using it for a few years..

I also bought that Ibn Battuta book a few months ago that you were talking about..but had to take it back cuz I was strapped on cash from losing my job so I never got a chance to read it..

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent is right,,when the Berbers went into Spain they got labeled as moors

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/The_True_Negro_2a.htm

History is tricky..I've heard black authors differentiate moors and Berbers..but the real history website seems the most accurate..I've been using it for a few years..

I also bought that Ibn Battuta book a few months ago that you were talking about..but had to take it back cuz I was strapped on cash from losing my job so I never got a chance to read it..

props on the link

this is the face of the true Berber
Berber16big.jpg

if you think about it, North Africa is pretty much the same latitude as southern india, its close to the equator and one of the hottest and sunniest places on earth. if people evolved there, it stands to reason that they would be dark skinned. the myth of north africans being white is just that a MYTH. the original inhabitants of the region were black just like everywhere else that close to the equator.