Captain America is Becoming Black :krs:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Let's be honest breh, the likelihood of black people being a part of a great empire is almost impossible. Our history started with slavery. Before that we were running around in mud huts with bones in our noses and eating our own feces :cacpls:

7QX4XRf.gif
That's what's up homie.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
A female Thor? A black Captain America? Guala gualas flooding the border by the thousands? :whew: This country bout to get hotter than the Ukraine in about a min.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they make the next batman mexican.....have him cleaning up the house serving alfred

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I been itching to show y'all my novelized screenplay but after Nigerian and C-Styles (and countless others) I have become skiddish about intersecting my Coli life with my real life.

Sh"t's dope tho. All black people. No mention or discussion about other races, just blacks from across the globe in an epic saga. There is enough literature about race out there, I feel it's time for a story about us doing something else besides reacting to racism. I MIGHT use the conflict between the superhumans and the regular people as a metaphor for isms, but it won't be the humans oppressing the supers. It will be the other way around. Some c00n humans on the side of the supers and some supers fighting for the rights of humans. Some extremists on both sides etc. However, the story is about some other sh"t.

I say that to say this: no need to turn white characters black, just make our own... and just like we sit through movies with all whites, they can come peep ours.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Changing the race or giving a previously own hero titled (Captain America, Spider-Man, The Flash, etc) to a black character is not progress to me. Its the exact opposite actually.

We already have a ton of black comic book characters out there.
Precisely.

It just SCREAMS feigned political correctness.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The only people mad at this are racist whites who don't even know nothing about comics. The first Captain America was black.