Captain America is Becoming Black :krs:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I am all for black superheroes but why not just push Black Panther?

They are killing Wolverine and all kinds of sensational sh"t. If this was a one off it'd be less hokey (She-Thor etc..)

On the plus side, Falcon to Avengers has always been kinda like AquaMan to JL. Nice to see Sam in front.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I remember when Marvel made Ultimate Spider-Man (not regular universe Spider-Man) a half-black, half-Latino kid and how much of an uproar it caused :mjlol:

http://www.webcitation.org/614Q5Z5z2

It's funny how they have no problem completely fabricating history by doing things like making the Egyptians white in movies but will send death threats over changing a fictional character to black.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
I'd appreciate a focus on completely original stories featuring a black lead rather than shoehorning one into an already established concept for temporary sensationalism.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I bet he lets Tony stark say the n word
full

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's funny how they have no problem completely fabricating history by doing things like making the Egyptians white in movies but will send death threats over changing a fictional character to black.

Let's be honest breh, the likelihood of black people being a part of a great empire is almost impossible. Our history started with slavery. Before that we were running around in mud huts with bones in our noses and eating our own feces :cacpls:

As the honorable Souljay B. Tellem said:

Shout out to the slave masters! Without them we'd still be in Africa. We wouldn't be here to get this ice and tattoos."