Amazing Spiderman 2 is the REAL most underrated superhero movie of all time.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If this movie came out in 2001 or 2002 it would've been hailed a classic even with all of the flaws.

The problem with this movie is that it was impossible for Sony to make a decent spidey flick after the emergence of the MCU. They raised the bar.

And at the end of the day... how can you make a movie about spider man and he's NOT in the MCU :dahell:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The Watchmen is the most underrated comic book movie of all-time.
That movie blew my mind and yet so many people either have not seen it, or called it boring.
That movie was incredible. Well-acted. Great special effects. Great casting.

It's on par with The Dark Knight as far as I'm concerned.

The problem is that Watchmen was a serious movie and kind of dark and so many movie goers didn't appreciate it because it wasn't cheesy and gimmicky and traditional in their "the hero saves the day" shyt like Captain America/Avengers/X-men...
The only problem with Watchmen was the mishandling of Ozymandias character. He was much too dark and brooding of a character even before the "reveal," to where it took away from the shock of his eventual turn. That was handled much better in the books, where Ozy was more like this happy-go-lucky, "all american" guy and the flip was a real surprise. Other than that the source material was handled really well.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Jamie-Foxx-as-Max-Dillon-05.png

latest

:pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The Watchmen is the most underrated comic book movie of all-time.
That movie blew my mind and yet so many people either have not seen it, or called it boring.
That movie was incredible. Well-acted. Great special effects. Great casting.

It's on par with The Dark Knight as far as I'm concerned.

The problem is that Watchmen was a serious movie and kind of dark and so many movie goers didn't appreciate it because it wasn't cheesy and gimmicky and traditional in their "the hero saves the day" shyt like Captain America/Avengers/X-men...
Watchman > dark knight . Better action, better story. Christian bales wack Batman vpice disqualifies it.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's a good movie. Garfield was a good Spider Man. He should have taken that dinner with the Sony execs and we would have gotten ASM 3 with a Peter Parker likely out of high school.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They played both of them on fx....man, andrew garfield was a great spiderman
It's a good movie. Garfield was a good Spider Man. He should have taken that dinner with the Sony execs and we would have gotten ASM 3 with a Peter Parker likely out of high school.
This. I don't even have anything against the new guy, but Garfield was really good in my opinion and just 2 years after ASM 2 the role is recast. They don't even switch out 007 that fast. They could've at least cast him into this spider man role instead. This much rebooting can burn an audience out.