Amazing Spiderman 2 is the REAL most underrated superhero movie of all time.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
NOPE

I love how you are easy to dismiss the flaws of TAS 2, but then use old ass movies (which don't hold up) against Man of Steel :russell:

This is also the same cat that said DX > nWo in wrestling, was it this cat @R=G ? That's 0 out of 2 so far out of you from anything entertainment.

I forgot who said that...they got to be trolling if they really think DX changed the industry like the nwo did in 96.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People too busy nut hugging the original trilogy to appreciate the new ones.

Movies weren't amazing but nowhere near as bad as some would lead you to believe.

Andrew Garfield played a great Spider-Man/Peter Parker. The chemistry between him and Gwen was palpable.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
also, the scene of gwen's death. never before in a superhero movie did you have to say goodbye to a character you were so strongly attached to. compared to the rest of the field that is probably the most gut wrenching in any superhero movie. i really can't even think of anything else that comes close.

Nahhhh. I thought the movie was trying to hard to emphasize the lame ass relationship between spider man and Gwen Stacey. That's shyt was so force. And when she died, I was actually glad and seen that shyt coming a mile away with her being the only one to be able reset the power grid when it was just a damn button label "reset" she was being dumb and put her self in harm's way that her death did nothing for me.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Is it true that MCU's taking Spider Man back? If so, I'm sure they'll get better

Spidey in the avengers:ohhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nahhhh. I thought the movie was trying to hard to emphasize the lame ass relationship between spider man and Gwen Stacey. That's shyt was so force. And when she died, I was actually glad and seen that shyt coming a mile away with her being the only one to be able reset the power grid when it was just a damn button label "reset" she was being dumb and put her self in harm's way that her death did nothing for me.

I don't think they were forcing it since that's such a big part of his life and that event is a huge event in his life

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i wouldnt say it was forced but my gawd was it in your face....it was a legit romance movie with some action sprinkled in cuz every damn scene was pretty much him and gwen giggling and kissing :scust: it got to the point where i was just counting down the time til she died and i remember my crowd laughing so hard at that cheesy ass baby hand web that peter shot out :mjlol: even the females in my audience didnt care that gwen died cuz the white chick behind me bursted out a laugh when her body bounced off the ground :russ:....most definitely one of the WOAT comic book movies but it was a good romance flick :ehh: up there with the notebook :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
NOPE

I love how you are easy to dismiss the flaws of TAS 2, but then use old ass movies (which don't hold up) against Man of Steel :russell:

This is also the same cat that said DX > nWo in wrestling, was it this cat @R=G ? That's 0 out of 2 so far out of you from anything entertainment.
That's also the same nikka that created a thread asking why does Batman war armor in 2015 and not on his Adam West steeze.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
watchmen is the most underrated

and low key most of the best comic movies arent by marvel or dc

the crow
teenage mutant ninja turtles
watchmen
batman 89
the dark knight
cap 2
blade
guardians of the galaxy
x2
sin city

off the tip of my head are the greatest comic films

DC has one character that scores big everytime (Batman) and marvel is king of the 7-8/10 flicks where every one of their films is enjoyable but never CLASSIC (sans cap 2, guardians, avengers,etc).

i think bat vs superman and suicide squad are gonna be up there. DC seems to know how theyw ant their world to work and I like that style more than the more family friendly marvel world.

shout out to a history of violence and road to perdition as well. and fukk wit anyone says, punisher with dolph lundgren is a classic