Hades 2 dropped today in Early Access

superchoops

All Star
Daps
trying to be strong and not bite on this early even though i know its good money :sadcam:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
trying to be strong and not bite on this early even though i know its good money :sadcam:

Don't fight it breh.

200w.gif

Flexington

All Star
Daps
how’s the new pawg character ?

This pawg's not bad :ehh:

You don't get to dash as frequently, but you can hold that dash button to run now.
Both your normal attack and special can be held to cast spells, and the old casting button creates a ward around you that behaves differently depending on your boons, but in general seems to regen your mp for casting. Or that casting button can be held to trap/damage enemies.

I haven't unlocked any new weapons yet, but the staff you start with has decent range. Felt weak as hell at the boss and in the second area. I'm sure that will change as I upgrade my stats back at the alter in the hub area.

Got a few rooms deep though :pachaha:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
This pawg's not bad :ehh:

You don't get to dash as frequently, but you can hold that dash button to run now.
Both your normal attack and special can be held to cast spells, and the old casting button creates a ward around you that behaves differently depending on your boons, but in general seems to regen your mp for casting. Or that casting button can be held to trap/damage enemies.

I haven't unlocked any new weapons yet, but the staff you start with has decent range. Felt weak as hell at the boss and in the second area. I'm sure that will change as I upgrade my stats back at the alter in the hub area.

Got a few rooms deep though :pachaha:
2nd boss is great. 3rd boss is :damn:

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
Can’t wait to cop this! Hopefully the new bosses are a fun challenge.