New York City
I am going to pre-order this for switch. I hope it’s available before Christmas

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
I am going to pre-order this for switch. I hope it’s available before Christmas
Steam page said early access will run through the end of 2024
Was gonna wait but I caved and bought it. Works flawless on the Ally :whoo:
so tempted to get that or a steam deck, especially with a baby on the way, just not sure I want to pay that much.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I caved and opened it yesterday at 20:00

...then it was 01:00.

I shoulda waited until today - I got work and I'm tired and want to do nothing but try one more run, even now :snoop:

it's crack brehs. it's crack.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Enjoy breh. This is easily one of the best if not the best rogue lite ever made. The gameplay loop is very addicting but what keeps you playing is the story and all the interesting twists made to Greek mythology.
If you find that interesting then you'll really get a kick out of where the Greeks themselves stole it from :sas1:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
So the devs said that this Early Access version already has more content than the original full game. I :wtb: on that for a while but just found
the way to the surface and goddamn. This is basically two hades games in one.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
This nikka Chronos a ho.
his mama a ho
his children some hos
even his grandbabies some hos
I'd say it's on sight with anyone out the bloodline, but technically... that's basically THE WHOLE DAMN PANTHEON including the protag:beli:

bytchass nikka cheated me on some last minute pocket sand bullshyt and I'm pressed :mjcry: Cuz walked into that bytch with 300+HP and a DD still tucked.

...I'mma pout. But I'mma try again once my garden finishes growing these reagents :mjcry:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
This nikka Chronos a ho.
his mama a ho
his children some hos
even his grandbabies some hos
I'd say it's on sight with anyone out the bloodline, but technically... that's basically THE WHOLE DAMN PANTHEON including the protag:beli:

bytchass nikka cheated me on some last minute pocket sand bullshyt and I'm pressed :mjcry: Cuz walked into that bytch with 300+HP and a DD still tucked.

...I'mma pout. But I'mma try again once my garden finishes growing these reagents :mjcry:
Yeah I till haven't figured out what's killing me in that 2nd part of the fight. Dude is way tougher than Hades was.