Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can you answer the question …….or nah :sitdown: you can’t “Stan card” yourself out this one
There’s nothing to answer.

Objectively proof is required or it isn’t.

Those of you claiming some things need proof and others don’t are only doing so to ride for your favorite artist.

I ride for the truth :manny:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Those of you claiming some things need proof and others don’t are only doing so to ride for your favorite artist.

I'm going to ask you again Meach and remember you're in public with other full grown adults reading your content.... Now please can you simply reply to the question stated below:

We see the pedo videos, live and direct. You cannot pretend they do not exist or the multiple other suspect activities. Is that not evidence? or are you going to go on a public platform saying that you would be ok with your 17 year old daughter being fondled by a grown man? :sitdown: why don’t you have a seat right there ….lets talk about it….

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm going to ask you again Meach and remember you're in public with other full grown adults reading your content.... Now please can you simply reply to the question stated below:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I don’t blame you brother, Drake has made your job exhausting. :francis:
Nah I just know how these back and forths go. You’ll just double down on the tweet and it becomes a circular argument while looking like it’s a hill I’m dying on when it’s really not that deep. :mjlol:

Gotta let disagreements go sometimes :yeshrug:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

A grown adult man on a public platform refusing to answer whether or not he would allow his 17 year old daughter to be fondled by a another grown adult man... For the 3rd straight time... That is some nasty nasty nasty work.

Yeah you're definitely a sus ass nikka :scust: this rap "beef" exposing a lot of you weirdos.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Nah I just know how these back and forths go. You’ll just double down on the tweet and it becomes a circular argument while looking like it’s a hill I’m dying on when it’s really not that deep. :mjlol:

Gotta let disagreements go sometimes :yeshrug:
If you don't feel comfortable answering that's OK. Like I said Drake has made things challanging for a lot of you guys :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A grown adult man on a public platform refusing to answer whether or not he would allow his 17 year old daughter to be fondled by a another grown adult man... For the 3rd straight time... That is some nasty nasty nasty work.

Yeah you're definitely a sus ass nikka :scust: this rap "beef" exposing a lot of you weirdos.
Wether or not i would allow my 17 year old daughter to be a prop at a Drake concert has nothing to do with if Drake is actually is a pedophile.

This is nasty work by some of you weaponizing actual abuse to “win” a stan war.

There’s countless young women that have actually been abused that you are currently diminishing so your favorite rapper can “win”:scust:

Your stanary actually made this woman have to come out and set the record straight 15 years later, so you grown ass fukkin stan’s would leave her alone.

Yet you still try to use her as a prop for your stan war.

You and your stan friends have done more damage to this young woman’s life than Drake did in that interaction.

Grow up :smh:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Wether or not i would allow my 17 year old daughter to be a prop at a Drake concert has nothing to do with if Drake is actually is a pedophile.

This is nasty work by some of you weaponizing actual abuse to “win” a stan war.

There’s countless young women that have actually been abused that you are currently diminishing so your favorite rapper can “win”:scust:

Your stanary actually made this woman have to come out and set the record straight 15 years later, so you grown ass fukkin stan’s would leave her alone.

Yet you still try to use her as a prop for your stan war.

You and your stan friends have done more damage to this young woman’s life than Drake did in that interaction.

Grow up :smh:
You're a sus nikka dog...tell yourself whatever you need bruh.