Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Reppin
7th District
Bruh you the homie but Kendrick is the industry. He’s not some anti hero nikka that’s about expose everything and bring it down lol.
Not saying he's a textbook revolutionary, but he's as close as you can get while being a recording artist

Breh has capitalist allies and mingles with corporations, but he def dislikes a lot of the artist exploitation and shady shyt going on behind the scenes of the music industry

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but those blind items have been right so far. I feel those in the music business know this whole thing is about more than just rap beef.

It's fukking with UMG's money. On top of the diddy shyt. Yeah, beef makes money, but having your biggest star being called a pedophile on a number 1 record ain't a good look

Plus, they said kendrick aint done, so theres more targets to come. We'll have to see what comes out of it:hubie:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That self ether shyt will slap you in the face every time :francis: Sloppy sloppy sloppy

Really? Or maybe Drake is saying that believes by kdot actions he did get molested .kenny rapped to a whole made up daughter but that’s ignored but now everyone is confused about this ? If the narrative Drake is saying is oh I see why he’s making up shyt and calling me a pdf and saying i should be killed etc is because he was actually assaulted and is looking for it anywhere ( which is something some victims do ). The same with the rapping like he’s trying to free the slaves line - he said Kendrick is a fake activist who is rapping like that but secretly hates himself, and loves White women . The planted evidence line wasn’t a reference about the pdf stuff etc . These are willful misinterpretations to have confirmation bias .

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
It's only a huge thing to you dustheads, and no matter what he does yall still going to hate.

So let The Boy continue to do what he does, if you don't like it, take your ass over there and dust off your OB4CL CD
The guy we promoted, actually won the popularity battle in this and won the trend...

So looks like you're the out of touch motherfukker that couldnt forsee where the trend of this was going to go.

You're just a fukking follower with no ppinions you can actually articulate. I vet everything about you is basic and you trendset nothing.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
(Assuming it’s even true)

Folks still don’t get these lines?

Do you think they personally delivered rumors and items to Kendrick doorstep? No middle men involved? No buffers? What are we talking about? :mjlol:.
And where did those middle men get their info from :mjlol:
*says something nice about Drake*

Kenny Stans: OVO PAID YOU OFF!!!

OVO nikkas going thru it right now :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Really? Or maybe Drake is saying that believes by kdot actions he did get molested .kenny rapped to a whole made up daughter but that’s ignored but now everyone is confused about this ? If the narrative Drake is saying is oh I see why he’s making up shyt and calling me a pdf and saying i should be killed etc is because he was actually assaulted and is looking for it anywhere ( which is something some victims do ). The same with the rapping like he’s trying to free the slaves line - he said Kendrick is a fake activist who is rapping like that but secretly hates himself, and loves White women . The planted evidence line wasn’t a reference about the pdf stuff etc . These are willful misinterpretations to have confirmation bias .

:heh: you nikkas are retarded.

Daps
Reppin
7th District
So in other words, drake just made up some shyt and threw it at the wall to see if it stuck?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Really? Or maybe Drake is saying that believes by kdot actions he did get molested …..
juelz-talking.gif

Ahh so exactly what’s NOT in the song he referenced as his source of information …. Which everyone he led to go cross reference his bars will hear when they play the track as they are currently doing :mjlol: this is the nikka y’all believe to be “tactical”….. huh LMAO

Last edited: