Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned PED Ostarine in VADA test following Devin Haney fight

premier58

All Star
Daps
They need to be talking about a lifetime ban.
Where is the precedent, though? Roy Jones failed a test, James Toney did, Fernando Vargas did, Shane Mosley admitted to doping, Margarito got caught with plaster of paris, Felix Trinidad got.busted for tampered wraps, etc...None of those fighters got banned from the sport.

Daps
Where is the precedent, though? Roy Jones failed a test, James Toney did, Fernando Vargas did, Shane Mosley admitted to doping, Margarito got caught with plaster of paris, Felix Trinidad got.busted for tampered wraps, etc...None of those fighters got banned from the sport.
And they only fight once a year, so if you ban/suspend him it wouldn't matter anyway

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man there’s no way you got through 8 divisions in boxing beating up guys like that it doesn’t make sense. Your speed and power wouldn’t translate like that. Manny was a flyweight how you go from that to dominating guys like cotto, hatton?

Listen to what Freddie Roach said at 1:50 minutes…

:mjlol:SO @premier58 REALLY IGNORED
WHAT ROACH SAID IN THIS VIDEO?

WHAT A fukkING STAN.

:devil:
:evil:

premier58

All Star
Daps

:mjlol:SO @premier58 REALLY IGNORED
WHAT ROACH SAID IN THIS VIDEO?

WHAT A fukkING STAN.

:devil:
:evil:

I cant front, i didnt watch it. It was late and I had to get sleep for work. I will soon watch and give you my feedback. Despite that, everything I posted about Pac was facts. Pac had prodigious power moreso in the lower weights. I recall on ths broadcast they were saying that Pac was Koing middleweights at the Wild Card gym. I cant remember if Lampley said it at a Morales fight ot a Marquez fight.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This reminded me that I still have a bottle of osterine and MK-677 in pill and research form. I wonder if it’s crashed may use the MK for a bit when I run out of growth.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Always an excuse from lesser types...thats how much they hate you for being black and great..justifying a guy who cant win fairly
JgS2c3Q.jpg
JgS2laV.jpg
JgS2Y6x.jpg

concise

Veteran
Daps

I would think the not trying to make weight, the doping, and the gambling all combined would make it a possibility.

premier58

All Star
Daps
I would think the not trying to make weight, the doping, and the gambling all combined would make it a possibility.
I see. We have seen all of that, though. Never in one boxer, simultaenously, to my knowledge.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Old men..lol. This kid is 25...why is he cheating?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I did. Fans wont care. Ryan still “won” the fight. He will make more money now than he did if he played fair and got Knocked Out.

No one cares that Canelo or Roy Jones Jr tested positive. Ryan’s test will be forgotten soon.

this. the idea that his career is over or that casuals, the majority of his fans, will even care about this long term is a reach
he'll be suspended for a year and take whatever financial hit comes from that inactivity and maybe pay for some kind of lawsuit/settlement for Haney but he'll be back and probably come right back into a PPV making more money off all the fukkery that surrounds him