Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned PED Ostarine in VADA test following Devin Haney fight

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Yall clowned me yet the Social Media comments prove my point. Look at all the top comments on this post. None of them are shytting on Ryan. They are like “so what, haney still got clowned.” “The Peds aint make a difference.”

It's a reflection of society at this point in all aspects, nobody cares about authenticity only shyt that's going to get likes or people defending someone they like no matter what they do.

Never want to see Ryan fight ever again don't like cheaters in boxing at all

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Without a doubt he did that on purpose. Anybody who knows about combat sports knows how big it is not the have to cut the last 3.2 pounds at that weight is a huge deal. I remember Lomachenko fought Orlando Salido who i believe came in way over weight for a title fight, He rehydrated to 147 (126 was the fight weight) He knew he would not be eligable for the title but he won against a big name fighter
And cheated with a ton of low blows

Why don't these fights just get called off with the overweight fighters getting fined?

premier58

All Star
Daps
Cotto never was the same after that neither and adding on to the fact he fought Manny a year later ( who I also suspect was on something) he never looked the same
Why was Manny on something, because jealous ass Mayweather said it? The man has never failed a drug test and the Mayweather camp was forced to pay Manny for defamation of character.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why was Manny on something, because jealous ass Mayweather said it? The man has never failed a drug test and the Mayweather camp was forced to pay Manny for defamation of character.

DUDE ITS NOT HUMANLY
POSSIBLY TO NATURALLY MOVE
UP ALL OF THOSE WEIGHT CLASSES
AND KNOCK GUYS OUT

:devil:
:evil:

premier58

All Star
Daps

DUDE ITS NOT HUMANLY
POSSIBLY TO NATURALLY MOVE
UP ALL OF THOSE WEIGHT CLASSES
AND KNOCK GUYS OUT

Knock out who?? DLH was accumulation after 8 rounds, Cotto was accumulation in the 12th round. Hatton was a punching bag who came forward with no head movement.He didnt finish Clottey, washed up Mosley, Marquez, twice, at a wait he didnt belong at, gave Margarito a horrific beating, but didnt finish him, Bradley in 3 fights, Rios, Broner, Thurman... Who were all these guys he was knocking out after he moved up?

premier58

All Star
Daps
Knock out who?? DLH was accumulation after 8 rounds, Cotto was accumulation in the 12th round. Hatton was a punching bag who came forward with no head movement.He didnt finish Clottey, washed up Mosley, Marquez, twice, at a wait he didnt belong at, gave Margarito a horrific beating, but didnt finish him, Bradley in 3 fights, Rios, Broner, Thurman... Who were all these guys he was knocking out after he moved up?
Weight not wait. Didnt finish Horn, also I dont believe he stopped Chris Algieri, but he knocked him down a halt dozen times.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did. Fans wont care. Ryan still “won” the fight. He will make more money now than he did if he played fair and got Knocked Out.

No one cares that Canelo or Roy Jones Jr tested positive. Ryan’s test will be forgotten soon.
You’re right about this. It’s almost pointless to have a drug test that brings the result AFTER the fight already occurred. It’s not going to erase what we all already saw.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

YOU ALREADY NAMED
THE GUYS HE KNOCKED OUT
AND TRIED TO PUT DISCLAIMERS
ON THEM.

HE SENT COTTO TO
THE DECK IN THE 3RD AND 4TH ROUNDS.

SENT MOSLEY TO THE DECK
IN THE 3RD ROUND.

PUT THURMAN DOWN TOO

NO WAY THAT DUDE SHOULD
BE CARRYING THAT TYPE
OF POWER AT THAT WEIGHT.

premier58

All Star
Daps

YOU ALREADY NAMED
THE GUYS HE KNOCKED OUT
ON THEM.

HE SENT COTTO TO

SENT MOSLEY TO THE DECK
IN THE 3RD ROUND.

PUT THURMAN DOWN TOO

NO WAY THAT DUDE SHOULD
BE CARRYING THAT TYPE
OF POWER AT THAT WEIGHT.

Knocking down and knocking out arent the same. Youre changing the criteria because you cannot combat my facts. Cotto was a chinny fighter. He got rocked and dropped many times by fighters who were lesser than Manny at 140, namely Kelso and Corley. Floyd rocked Cotto several times at 154. Margarito had him hurt in the rematch even without the plaster hand wraps. Shane Mosley? Lol l, a washed up, old man who he couldnt finish. Also both those Cotto knockdowns were shots he didnt see. The jab, straight to body, then right hook up top. The double uppercit, step back right hook, left uppercut, while Cotto wa coming forward. Disclaimers,my ass. Pure facts. He finished Cotto and DLH through prolonged punishment. The only definitive KO shot he got was against a guy with no defense or head movement. Tailor made to get it. Where is this KO streak you speak of??

premier58

All Star
Daps

YOU ALREADY NAMED
THE GUYS HE KNOCKED OUT
ON THEM.

HE SENT COTTO TO

SENT MOSLEY TO THE DECK
IN THE 3RD ROUND.

PUT THURMAN DOWN TOO

NO WAY THAT DUDE SHOULD
BE CARRYING THAT TYPE
OF POWER AT THAT WEIGHT.

What power? The vast majority of Mannys KO's were at the lower weights.