Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man I just watched these a few months ago.

I’d be down for a follow up.

I forgot Cillian had a happy ending on the first one. Can’t remember the second, I think the kids make it on a helicopter?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Facts my nikka

I honestly didn't know 28 weeks got hated on like that cuz in real life everyone that I know seen it loved it and says its one of their fav zombie films.

Plus that movie had a top 5 goat intro.
The atmosphere they created in the beginning in that house is absolutely great. You can almost feel the tension through the screen, I knew when they let that little b*stard in that it was all going to hell. Him leaving his wife was wrenching but all too realistic, fact is that's what most people would do in that situation. Dude found out exactly who he really was in that moment.

Probably one of the creepiest iteration of zombies/infected for the genre. Way too fukking fast, agile, and intelligent.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
AMC watered down the Zombie genre something terrible. Hard for me to get excited. I havent even watched any of the latest TWD episodes yet

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Man I can't remember Weeks at all, I know it took me years to even watch it and I ended up quite liking it. Days is one of my favorite movies of all time tbh. Hopefully the time is right now.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Just over two decades after unleashing a zombie epidemic, modern horror classic 28 Days Later is getting a new sequel. Maybe even a trilogy of sequels.

Danny Boyle and Alex Garland, the director and writer of the 2002 movie, are reuniting for 28 Years Later, a new zombie thriller that is expected to hit studios, streamers and other potential buyers later this week, according to multiple sources. WME, which reps Boyle and Garland, will take out the package and handle the sale.

The package isn’t just a simple modern sequel installment; the movie already had a follow-up with 28 Weeks Later, released in 2007 which the duo were only involved with as executive producers. Now, the hope is to launch a new trilogy.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
fukking. Finally. :blessed: :wow: :blessed: :wow: :blessed:

been waiting for this shyt for twice as long as GTA6 :wow:

What a day for zombie fans.

good TLOU 2 castings
Return of the GOAT Rick Grimes in TWD
28 Years Later

wow :wow: