Zionists Hands Are Too Short To Box With Rep Ilhan Omar

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I actually protect the weak you bytch ass nikka. fukk out of my face. Would never harm anyone who didn't do anything. Id beat yo bytch ass to death though. fukk you and your whole existence, bytch ass nikka.

SO YOUVE RATIONALIZED YOUR RAGE BY SAYIN “IM PROTECTING THE WEAK”

WHO U THINK YOUD BE PROTECTING IF U KILLED ME? MY KIDS??

LOL

YOU A PSYCHOPATH HOMIE.. JUS KEEPIN IT A BUCK

AINT NO BIITCH OVER HERE, I ROLL WIT TRUE OGS WHO WOULD SHAKE THEIR HEAD IN DISGUST AT THE WAY U CONDUCT YASELF

BTW PALESTINIANS ARE NOT “WEAK” .. THEYRE SIMPLY BEING USED AS POLITICAL PAWNS BY IRAN TO ACHIEVE A GOAL, WHICH INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) THE DESTRUCTION OF ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN YOUR TYPA LIFESTYLE

U LITERALLY TRYNA “MURDER” YOUR ALLIES IN ORDER TO “PROTECT” YOUR OPPRESSOR AND U TOO IGNORANT TO SEE IT

^^ WE AINT FAR REMOVED FROM THIS .. U TRYNA KILL US TO HELP THE ONES WHO WANT US BOTH DEAD.. THATS HOW GOOD THEY ARE WIT THEIR MANIPULATION GAME.

SPEND A WEEK IN A SHARIA NATION

THEN SPEND A SPEND A WEEK IN ISRAEL

THEN WE CAN TALK

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

LOL

AINT NO BIITCH OVER HERE, I ROLL WIT TRUE OGS WHO WOULD SHAKE THEIR HEAD IN DISGUST AT THE WAY U CONDUCT YASELF

BTW PALESTINIANS ARE NOT “WEAK” .. THEYRE SIMPLY BEING USED AS POLITICAL PAWNS BY IRAN TO ACHIEVE A GOAL, WHICH INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) THE DESTRUCTION OF ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN YOUR TYPA LIFESTYLE

U LITERALLY TRYNA “MURDER” YOUR ALLIES IN ORDER TO “PROTECT” YOUR OPPRESSOR AND U TOO IGNORANT TO SEE IT

^^ WE AINT FAR REMOVED FROM THIS .. U TRYNA KILL US TO HELP THE ONES WHO WANT US BOTH DEAD.. THATS HOW GOOD THEY ARE WIT THEIR MANIPULATION GAME.

THEN WE CAN TALK

nikka you not my fukking ally, id spit in your fukkin face bytch ass nikka. Get the fukk away from me on here fam. I'm not a nikka you would feel comfortable talking that Zionist shyt around and the day I'm in the vicinity of one of y'all I'm gonna hurt that person if he is talking like the Zionist you see on video.

Tbh, you are ultra respectful with your bullshyt and it would take a lot for me to punch you, with how you talk on here, I most likely wouldn't get mad at it. You are extremely respectful breh, and I could never ignore that to solely focus on your Israeli propaganda, but too much of it going into my ears would slowly but surely make me at least rob you respectfully for half of what you got on you.

Ill leave it at that 🤷🏾‍♂️

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
nikka you not my fukking ally, id spit in your fukkin face bytch ass nikka. Get the fukk away from me on here fam. I'm not a nikka you would feel comfortable talking that Zionist shyt around and the day I'm in the vicinity of one of y'all I'm gonna hurt that person if he is talking like the Zionist you see on video.

Tbh, you are ultra respectful with your bullshyt and it would take a lot for me to punch you, with how you talk on here, I most likely wouldn't get mad at it. You are extremely respectful breh, and I could never ignore that to solely focus on your Israeli propaganda, but too much of it going into my ears would slowly but surely make me at least rob you respectfully for half of what you got on you.

Ill leave it at that 🤷🏾‍♂️

LMAO

U AINT ROBBIN NO ONE HOMIE

U DONT KNOW ME LIKE THAT

I GOT NOTHIN AGAINST U .. BUT U DEF GOT SOME HATE IN YOUR HEART THAT U GOTA LOOK INTO

BELIEVE THAT

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Ilhan Omar was a much harder target than Cory Bush and Jamal Bowman. She's been in congress longer and I believe she is the house whip in Minnesota so she knows how to get votes/support thus being less vulnerable than the other two. I think for similar reasons they haven't dumped a bunch of money to get at Alexandra Ocasio Cortez and Rashida Tlaib.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ilhan Omar was a much harder target than Cory Bush and Jamal Bowman. She's been in congress longer and I believe she is the house whip in Minnesota so she knows how to get votes/support thus being less vulnerable than the other two. I think for similar reasons they haven't dumped a bunch of money to get at Alexandra Ocasio Cortez and Rashida Tlaib.
They have dumped a bunch of money against them though, it just didn't work (was definitely less than they spent on Bowman and Bush though). They did it in 2020 also.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

LOL

THEN WE CAN TALK

It's nice to reminded how full of shyt people are. We will justify and every action as long as it's conducive to our stance. Homie calling people psychopaths while rationalizing bombing children. Then claims the people being used as cannon fodder are by terrorists of aren't actually victims.

An all around goofy take. Thar moral high ground nonsense is a waste of time. If you're pro-genocide, be pro-genocide. That's literally the only reason this "war" has taken so long. Had the IDF had leveled Gaza in 3 months, no one important would had time to care. It would've been easier to sell bombing schools and evacuation routes to the world.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It's nice to reminded how full of shyt people are. We will justify and every action as long as it's conducive to our stance. Homie calling people psychopaths while rationalizing bombing children. Then claims the people being used as cannon fodder are by terrorists of aren't actually victims.

An all around goofy take. Thar moral high ground nonsense is a waste of time. If you're pro-genocide, be pro-genocide. That's literally the only reason this "war" has taken so long. Had the IDF had leveled Gaza in 3 months, no one important would had time to care. It would've been easier to sell bombing schools and evacuation routes to the world.

OF COURSE ANYONE INNOCENT DYING IS A VICTIM

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IN WAR

IF YOU DONT WANT INNOCENT PEOPLE TO DIE THEN DONT START A WAR

THE FACT THAT YOURE NOT ADVOCATING FOR HAMAS TO RELEASE THE HOSTAGES AND DISARM SHOWS THAT YOU DONT CARE ABOUT INNOCENT CIVILIANS

BECAUSE THE MOMENT THEY DID THAT = THE MOMENT THE WAR ENDS… ONLY THEN CAN U WORK TOWARDS PEACE (IF THATS WHAT U WANT)…. BUT ITS NOT SOMETHING HAMAS WANT. THIS ISNT SOMETHING THEYRE HIDING. WHEN SOMEONE SHOWS U WHO THEY ARE, BELIEVE THEM.

ISRAEL ISNT OUT TO BOMB INNOCENT BYSTANDERS.. BUT THAT DEFINITELY HAPPENS WHEN THERES A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION THAT WANTS TO DESTROY ISRAEL AND KILL ALL THE JEWS WHILE HIDING BEHIND THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THEY ARE “LEADING”.. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN CITIZENS.. IS IT SAD? OF COURSE! BUT THE QUESTION ISNT WHETHER ITS SAD OR NOT.. THE QUESTION IS, WHOS TO BLAME?

THE ANSWER IS QUITE SIMPLE ONCE U STRIP AWAY ALL THE IRANIAN PROPAGANDA FROM YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS AND LOOK AT IT OBJECTIVELY.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
OF COURSE ANYONE INNOCENT DYING IS A VICTIM

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IN WAR

IF YOU DONT WANT INNOCENT PEOPLE TO DIE THEN DONT START A WAR

THE FACT THAT YOURE NOT ADVOCATING FOR HAMAS TO RELEASE THE HOSTAGES AND DISARM SHOWS THAT YOU DONT CARE ABOUT INNOCENT CIVILIANS

BECAUSE THE MOMENT THEY DID THAT WOULD BE THE MOMENT THE WAR ENDS… ONLY THEN CAN U WORK TOWARDS PEACE. BUT ONLY IF THATS WHAT U WANT…. AND ITS NOT SOMETHING THEY WANT. THIS ISNT SOMETHING THEYRE HIDING. WHEN SOMEONE SHOWS U WHO THEY ARE, BELIEVE THEM.

ISRAEL ISNT OUT TO BOMB INNOCENT BYSTANDERS.. BUT THAT DEFINITELY HAPPENS WHEN THERES A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION THAT WANTS TO DESTROY ISRAEL AND KILL ALL THE JEWS HIDING AMONGST THE INNOCENT NATION THEY ARE LEADING. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR PEOPLE.. IS IT SAD? OF COURSE! BUT THE QUESTION ISNT WHETHER ITS SAD OR NOT.. THE QUESTION IS, WHOS TO BLAME?

THE ANSWER IS QUITE SIMPLE ONCE U STRIP AWAY ALL THE IRANIAN PROPAGANDA FROM YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS AND LOOK AT IT OBJECTIVELY.
Everyone in Israel has to participate in the military. So BY ACTUAL WORLD LAW, THEY ARE NOT CIVILIANS.

Please explain your logic involving this. Only this topic. IDGAF about what you think Hamas has done, in reality, AS A FACT ACCORDING TO THE RULES OF WAR, there are no civilians in Israel, and HAMAS attacked an army base.

Israel admitted that they struck their own concert so hostages would not be taken. So let's say, at most, Hamas killed 100 combatants (because there are no civilians in Israel).

Why are you bytching about civilians that do not exist on the side of Israel?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Everyone in Israel has to participate in the military. So BY ACTUAL WORLD LAW, THEY ARE NOT CIVILIANS.

Please explain your logic involving this. Only this topic. IDGAF about what you think Hamas has done, in reality, AS A FACT ACCORDING TO THE RULES OF WAR, there are no civilians in Israel.

FIRST OF ALL, THAT AINT TRUE

RELIGIOUS JEWS ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO PARTICIPATE

NEITHER ARE CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS ETC. WHO LIVE THERE, WHICH MAKES UP 30% OF THE POPULATION

BUT GUESS WHAT.. ON OCTOBER 7TH ALL THEM CATS WAS KILLED TOO. THEY EVEN KILLED THEIR OWN ARABS AND SOME AMERICAN TOURISTS THAT DAY

SO THAT KILLS YOUR ENTIRE THEORY OFF TOP.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
They have dumped a bunch of money against them though, it just didn't work (was definitely less than they spent on Bowman and Bush though). They did it in 2020 also.

Nah, the PAC donation wing of AiPAC that spent all that money against Bowman and Bush didn't exist until 2022. I'm not sure what group you are thinking of that put up a bunch of money vs Omar or AOC. Maybe DMFI?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Teflon Omar

ilhan-omar-security-03.jpg

:wow:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nah, the PAC donation wing of AiPAC that spent all that money against Bowman and Bush didn't exist until 2022. I'm not sure what group you are thinking of that put up a bunch of money vs Omar or AOC. Maybe DMFI?
It may have been. I remember Cenk mentioning it, I think they also spent some money late in the campaign against Ilhan Omar this cycle. I remember hearing it wasn't specifically AIPAC though.