Zionist tourist in Japan screaming at elderly locals for supporting Palestine in their own country

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, when I travel overseas, my voice never goes above a certain level of decibels. I’m not trying to get jailed in a foreign country. The nerve of those pricks. :scust:
I'm careful out of State.

I don't need to be in a gas station in Georgia on my way to Tampa...say some slick shyt with my New York accent and get jumped.

In another country?

:whoa:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
imagine being told since birth that you are god chosen people and that everyone else in the world sole purpose was meant to be your slave.
color me shocked when they grow up to be vile entitled racist group of people that have ZERO empathy for a human life
Also being told your people are "so smart" because of a rare edge case like Einstein, yet continuously scoring on the same tier as poor Latinos and Brown folks on international STEM exams :mjlol: :heh:

So basically a bunch of entitled people walking around with some enormous egos that really overestimate who they are.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Cracker ass crackers:mjlol:

I don’t care bout the bullshyt but god damn can’t the Arab world just do something
Like none of this would be an issue had they not gotten their ass kicked now we gotta hear this shyt again and again and again god stfu:beli:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
imagine being told since birth that you are god chosen people and that everyone else in the world sole purpose was meant to be your slave.
color me shocked when they grow up to be vile entitled racist group of people that have ZERO empathy for a human life
Just consider the number of historical Jewish expulsions and I’ll leave it at that…