Zion vs RJ: Pelicans vs. Knicks @ 9:30PM ET on ESPN

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:wow:

RJ needs to play better these next few games. At this rate Frank is gonna be ahead of him in the depth chart

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I'm curious to see how Zion matches up against the wizards. So far all his offense is in the paint. He's attempted stuff from outside but it doesn't look like a real threat.
Wizards have multiple people they can throw at him. Rui hachimura who's 6 9 235., Admiral schofield who's 6 6 240. Troy Brown who's 6 7 215. He'll out muscle people like he did kevin Knox but it'll be difficult to out muscle admiral and rui. And taller defenders are bothering him in the post so there's multiple ways to cause him problems. He was stripped alot trying to put up shots.

It's interesting pelicans made their comeback with him off the floor.

I'll wait to see how things go. It's his first game out. Let me see what happens tomorrow.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

The Durant one isn't either, because of the moratorium, which is why it was extra hilarious to see people :cape: for Warriors management commenting on Durant leaving but then saying they couldn't say shyt about Iggy because he was traded:pachaha: