Zimmerman's wife files for divorce

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would y'all fukk though?

This is one of those times the female is actually attainable and possibly beneath some of y'all standards, so let's hear it. :russ:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
In the midst of divorce proceedings against husband George Zimmerman, Shellie Zimmerman said she has doubts about what really happened in the shooting death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin last year, she told Matt Lauer in an exclusive interview.

"I'm conflicted on that,'' Shellie told Lauer on TODAY Thursday. "I believe the evidence, but this revelation in my life has really helped me take the blinders off and start to see things differently."

Lauer pressed further, asking, "So you now doubt his innocence, at least the fact that he was acting in self-defense on the night that Trayvon Martin was killed?"

"I think anyone would doubt that innocence because I don't know the person that I've been married to," Shellie responded. "I have doubts, but I also believe the evidence."

On Sept. 9, authorities in Lake Mary, Fla., were summoned to the house the couple once rented from Shellie’s father, after she called 911 to report George was threatening her with a gun, according to police reports, which provide a conflicting picture of the sequence of events. Neither side filed a complaint over the incident, and Shellie said that she now wishes she had pressed charges.

"In hindsight I should've, and I really regret that, but I'm on probation and the officers made it very clear that day if I pressed charges we were all going to go to jail and I would've been the only one to stay there,'' she told Lauer
http://www.today.com/news/george-zi...ave-doubts-i-also-believe-evidence-8C11257699

:comeon: