Zenless Zone Zero (July 4, 2024)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tbh I think they cancelled the SoP. This and SH2 would surely be at it.
Funny I was thinking the same when we got the silent Hill info and the Tekken trailer at combo breaker. Plus no season 2 trailer for SF6 which I assume would have dropped with the ending of season 1 unless it was planned for a show case which should have been within a week or 2 of the season start.

If we get a street fighter 6 season 2 character trailer this week then yeahhhh...

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
these Chinese devs REFUSE to make a story that is comprehensible. I still don't know why I'm diving into cybertron. If they ever make a game that nails story, graphics, AND combat they might be outta here. game makes a good first impression, but being a gacha I'm just waiting for the shoe to drop. I already put down wuthering waves, the grind was too much.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
these Chinese devs REFUSE to make a story that is comprehensible. I still don't know why I'm diving into cybertron. If they ever make a game that nails story, graphics, AND combat they might be outta here. game makes a good first impression, but being a gacha I'm just waiting for the shoe to drop. I already put down wuthering waves, the grind was too much.
Watching streams, there's a shyt ton of cutscenes and bullshyt. I don't get how folks play these games