zendaya's father attends date with O'Dell beckham

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
you hating lol.
No hate at all. I'm just saying just because women find Odell attractive and that the niqqa can ball out on the field and court doesn't mean he can't be gay/bi. The dude who went to school with him was saying he not gay cuz of his skills and shyt.

No hate for him. He doing good and making bread off those endorsements and gonna get a huge contract. He in a position where he can get just about any woman or dude (if he bi) he want.

FSP

Banned
Daps
odell is in no way shape or form gay, nikka would cook every single one of you nikkas on the court and make ya girl moist

i played him and the lsu bengals wr Wright in a 2 on 2 in the lsu gym some years ago
Don't bother putting on the cape homie

I'm pretty sure everyone just says OBJ is gay because it's a running joke and there's hella circumstantial evidence to back it up which just makes it funnier.

I don't think anyone really believes it

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a laughable joke tho, tell that to any nikka on lsu campus thats been here since around 2011 2012 ish and he'll straight laugh in ya face, nikka literally, and i do mean literally had the baddest black hos mad cuz he didnt wanna fukk em:wow:

i literally heard hoes say he could nut in them raw and he wouldnt have to take care of the baby :wow:
Didn't you say he had the bug:usure:

FSP

Banned
Daps
its a laughable joke tho, tell that to any nikka on lsu campus thats been here since around 2011 2012 ish and he'll straight laugh in ya face, nikka literally, and i do mean literally had the baddest black hos mad cuz he didnt wanna fukk em:wow:

i literally heard hoes say he could nut in them raw and he wouldnt have to take care of the baby :wow:

Yeah but don't believe that ish either:rudy: Hoes make that about face real quick :pachaha:

He's a good looking dude no homo..but why...why didn't he want em:jbhmm:

FSP

Banned
Daps
as u can see, he has a certain type he likes :mjpls: of a certain color
Good Guy Odell, beating back the cave thots so brothers can eat on the REAL WOMEN

But wait he wit Zendaya tho:jbhmm:

I have a hard time believing he didn't hit any black girls at LSU

How many girls you think he hit in all?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:

zendaya-val-dancing-with-the-stars-partners-graduation-picture.jpg

article-2649076-1E7A091500000578-827_634x864.jpg

:mjpls:

does dad chaperone these two lovebirds as well?

as for obj....

_7B_lG.gif

:why: :scust:
Lmao. That gig still cracks me up and :scust: at the same time

broller

Veteran
Daps

he doesn't mess with black girls?

lmao at them giving him a license to make them single moms.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Good Guy Odell, beating back the cave thots so brothers can eat on the REAL WOMEN

But wait he wit Zendaya tho:jbhmm:

I have a hard time believing he didn't hit any black girls at LSU

How many girls you think he hit in all?
he did, but when i tried to tell the coli the story i got negged..

but thats for another thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
he doesn't mess with black girls?

lmao at them giving him a license to make them single moms.
Lol that's kinda pitiful on their parts....he wasn't a pro then so no reason to be so thirsty. But I guess I can see their thirst being how successful he is right now.