Zendaya

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get it.

She's a pretty girl but she's not like, amazingly beautiful or anything.
There's a part of me that says the attention she gets is because of her name. Zendaya just sounds unique and kind of elevates her in a way. That might sound foolish but I'm telling you man. If her name was Kelly, nobody would really give a shyt.

You put that girl in a plain tee and jeans and she looks like your average Target cashier.

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
She don't do it for me
She has an attractive back
that's about it

That video and pics were all about makeup and lighting tho
Don't think she gonna look like that when she wakes up in the morning when she on her period

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I don't get it.

She's a pretty girl but she's not like, amazingly beautiful or anything.
There's a part of me that says the attention she gets is because of her name. Zendaya just sounds unique and kind of elevates her in a way. That might sound foolish but I'm telling you man. If he name was Kelly, nobody would really give a shyt.

You put that girl in a plain tee and jeans and she looks like your average Target cashier.
branding is important yes

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She doesn't have a womans body.

But with around 20 more pounds she would basically be a younger Paula Patton

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Daya from The Town, so :salute:off GP

I think the most interesting thing about her is her willingness to look/be terrible while in character. A lot of women who people think are pretty aren't down to be seen as anything but pretty, because they're worried about tainting that and never getting it back. They also don't like to be villainous or reviled because the same reason - the audience may never allow them back.
Zendaya don't give a single fukk about none of that. Rue the worst character on Euphoria, and she revels in that shyt.

And if they don't give ol girl an award for this last season, bush the whole Golden Globes as a staff, record label and a motherfukking crew :pacspit:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
She is an attractive-enough biracial woman. Regarding her supposed talent...that is arguable. And, yes, I've seen the entire first season of Euphoria. Arguable.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
She is an attractive-enough biracial woman. Regarding her supposed talent...that is arguable. And, yes, I've seen the entire first season of Euphoria. Arguable.

I'd say she's noticably better in season 2 and will likely be getting another emmy for it.