Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why are people surprised about LVE?

Jerry has never given a damn about legit linebackers (not talking about guys that are essentially DE's like Ware and Micah).

I mean Ken Norton Jr, Darrin Smith etc., shyt goes way back.

If he could have B-Wag at the price of LVE, it's only 50/50 he'd sign him. The fact B-Wag costs more....Definitely not signing him. Also keep in mind our ENTIRE defense is brehs even the linemen. They wants some Affirmative Action on D.

"We already got too many gotdang nigras on that side of the ball Pawl" - probably Stephen Jones

Defense got worse when he was out of the lineup last year.

I’m just saying :manny:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They had to run him into the ground because the QB is :trash:

Shortened his career. Tennessee’s whole game plan is to give the ball to King Henry, yet he has 131 less touches than Zeke in 1 less game
Dak should give him half of his salary… we all saw what happened when Zeke was suspended for 6 games. :pachaha:

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Zeke next in the line of martyrs, a real soldier that damaged himself trying to give his all to the club. There's a special place in football hell for Cliff Avril, Romo, Dez, Zeke was supposed to be the real triplets
Cliff Avril?....you got to expand on that one...Ill add more

Marion Barber
Jay Ratliff
Demarcus Ware
Greg Ellis

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Zeke next in the line of martyrs, a real soldier that damaged himself trying to give his all to the club. There's a special place in football hell for Cliff Avril. Romo, Dez, Zeke was supposed to be the real triplets
Romo was a 1000 years old with a bad back and broken collarbones and does was done after he fractured his leg and came back to early.