Zazie Beetz looking good as always

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
wasnt she in the news last year cuz she said she doesnt take showers?

EDIT: Yep. this is gross. Was she raised white? Cuz only white people are glad to admit they dont shower :scust:

Car wash, she take hooker 🛁 ol musty lady. You know that's her white side :scusthov:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol that's why i asked if she was raised white.

idk why ppl need attention so bad that they admit to not taking proper showers. shyt isn't cute or interesting at all. :hhh:

Before I say this, just know that your boy showers traditionally, each and every day, head to toe and shins included.

THAT SAID. If we're real, your face, underarms, and intimates are the most important to clean to not be smelly. The rest is just a psyops marketing campaign from the companies that sell soap.

Daps
Before I say this, just know that your boy showers traditionally, each and every day, head to toe and shins included.

THAT SAID. If we're real, your face, underarms, and intimates are the most important to clean to not be smelly. The rest is just a psyops marketing campaign from the companies that sell soap.

Tell us more:mjpls:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I’ve dated a handful of mixed chicks . They all were a little off mentally and confused crazies besides one who loved her dad always bragged about him (Bm)

Black father good relationship was the only normal one and this isn’t even a guarantee . Plenty of them black dad mixed chicks are insane too

Black father missing crazy
White father present or missing don’t matter crazy

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
lol that's why i asked if she was raised white.

idk why ppl need attention so bad that they admit to not taking proper showers. shyt isn't cute or interesting at all. :hhh:
White people thinks it’s edgy and cool and rockstar . So that lets you know which side she identifies with :sas2: :dead:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
White people thinks it’s edgy and cool and rockstar . So that lets you know which side she identifies with :sas2: :dead:
For some people, they live by that Atlanta season 3 episode 7 code. You can be culturally black but not physically black or you can be physically black but not culturally black.

I'm actually surprised that episode was even made. I admit I understand that perspective. Like to me, people like Elliot hulse and the hodge twins threw away their blackness if they ever had any true connection to black american life to begin with. They were raised white so they identify more with their white heritage than the black one.

I take issue with them trying to use their skin tone to speak "as a black person" nah dawg, you ain't black. If you have even a sliver of doubt that black people experience racism and America is a racist country with racist history I can't possibly in good conscience invite you around my people.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
x2vs6y2iydu91.png