Zapp's VooDoo Potato Chips might be the GOAT Flavored Potato Chip Brehs

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Some of those Voodoo joints and a shrimp po-boy with hot sauce from Orleans & York...
image.jpg

giphy.gif

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
I grabbed these chips whenever they were stocked in the vending machine at my previous job. Wouldn't claim them as the best but they're delicious. Also, I never got a salt and vinegar or spicy flavor taste eating them. I always thought they were tangy BBQ.

OP, if you mess with salt and vinegar chips, you should try Dirty Salt and vinegar chips.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I grabbed these chips whenever they were stocked in the vending machine at my previous job. Wouldn't claim them as the best but they're delicious. Also, I never got a salt and vinegar or spicy flavor taste eating them. I always thought they were tangy BBQ.

OP, if you mess with salt and vinegar chips, you should try Dirty Salt and vinegar chips.
I’ve had all the dirty chips breh. Salt and vinegar is good, I really like the buffalo flavor dirty chips as well. When I go to board and brew it’s always a sandwich and some dirty chips

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
GOAT chip brand and it aint even close IMO. I been on the Cajun Dill Gator-Tators so heavy recently :ohlawd: