Zan with that Lean appreciation thread (did he Shang Tsung this too?)

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
he signed j money to sodmg around the same time and j money already had a song called zan with dat lean on some mixtape he dropped

all soulja did was rap over it :shaq2:

still a classic tho

Really? cuz I never heard that -- & cant find any mention of his original version. He's just on the last verse on certain versions.

HOWEVER, the chorus is by Kwony Cash -- who Soulja did indeed shangtsung for a quick lil second. But at least he let him appear on the songs instead of just semi-jacking his style & doing it worse.
Kwony Cash & Future were both poppin with that same style at the same time -- neither jacked each other far as I know -- Future just blew up bigger with it.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
that nikka soulja really is ahead of his time. that gold on deck mixtape is swag overload

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6spRq0xenQ4"]Gold Mouth - Soulja Boy ( Gold On Deck Mixtape ) - YouTube[/ame]

Dak Pickscott

Daps
soulja been known 4 doin dhat tho

lil nikka still swaggin thru the roof :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro?

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part 2 :dj2: on repeat last year. Especially in the car. Gonna have to bump that soon.

Dak Pickscott

Daps
busted a speaker in the caprice to this hoe

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXTpPDdKEtg"]12-Soulja Boy - Thats My nikka - YouTube[/ame]

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
tumblr_lslx9aKHd11qisz6ho2_250.gif

*Sips double cup of Dirty Sprite*

*Proceeds to be stuck like a muhfukka on the couch nexts to my bytch*

He snappin on Part II ain't really rock with Part I like that I always felt Future should've hopped on the remix :ohhh:

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
Such an amazing song. I & II actually. The Juice mixtape had other bangers as well. And J-Money has a verse on the mixtape version of "Zans."