Zach Lavine and Coby White the New Splash Bros? (Best Backcourt in the League Potential)

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tried to tell us whay? About that L? :mjlol:
:russell:

Coby picking up that bullshyt 4th foul in the 3rd saved you. Kuminga going 4/4 from 3 πŸ˜‚

Klay hitting 5 3s in a quarter. Billy Donovan letting Dalen Terry shoot us out of that Warriors zone in the 3rd was great coaching too. I mean if Kuminga is hitting 4 3s in a game, Dalen can too.

:laff:

Good luck on the rest of the season. Y'all got it figured out after this one tonight :yes:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Warriors go on a 23-9 run after this bullshyt call, without that cushion in the 3rd, Golden State was going to be food. My nikka Coby was going to put 40 on y'all head if not for this dikkhead ref

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:russell:

Coby picking up that bullshyt 4th foul in the 3rd saved you. Kuminga going 4/4 from 3 πŸ˜‚

Klay hitting 5 3s in a quarter. Billy Donovan letting Dalen Terry shoot us out of that Warriors zone in the 3rd was great coaching too. I mean if Kuminga is hitting 4 3s in a game, Dalen can too.

:laff:

Good luck on the rest of the season. Y'all got it figured out after this one tonight :yes:

Don’t know if you realize we always beat the bulls.. :mjlol: