Zac Efron to star in Von Erich Biopic Iron Claw for A24

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Didn't realize Ryan Nemeth was in there too. Toni Storm going to be in the Mildred Burke movie after WWE pulled out Charlotte Flair and Liv Moran. AEW eatin' at the cinema.

Wonder if MJF will be allowed to do the promotion circuit for it when that time comes around if the actors strike is still going? I read A24 is exempted from the actors strike for filming purposes at least because they agreed to what the actors guild wants.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Wonder if MJF will be allowed to do the promotion circuit for it when that time comes around if the actors strike is still going? I read A24 is exempted from the actors strike for filming purposes at least because they agreed to what the actors guild wants.

Believe A24 received waivers for a couple of movies that are in production, not for everything. If MJF is a SAG member like Nemeth and Chavo, and the strike is still going on come time to promote the movie, he wouldn't be able to promote.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
If the guy on the right is playing Kerry, I would say that they picked a good actor that looks like him.
As yoked up as Efron is for this you'd think he'd be playing Kerry. I get why he's playing Kevin, since Kevin's the only one still alive. But, he looks bigger than Kevin. They also should have found a taller dude for David that is some Young Rock casting there. Got Mike looking like Dexter the serial killer. Wonder what they are going to do with the baby brother Chris. MJF as Lance Von Erich oh the fukkery!!! I do like that they got the grizzled vet FBI agent from Mindhunter to play Fritz