Zac Efron Cast As Eddie Brock For Rated R Venom

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
On the other hand it's April fools and screen rant is notorious for doing April fools stories. They've done it like 3-4 years straight now. Knowing that they'd get computers putin and get panties in a twist
I know it's an April Fool's joke. Just don't complain when the guy they end up getting isn't too far off from Zac Efron.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know it's an April Fool's joke. Just don't complain when the guy they end up getting isn't too far off from Zac Efron.

I'm not seeing the flick anyway so I'm kosher. @Prodigal Syndicate said my love for spidey may force me into it but I'm just not a venom fan so I'm cool

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm not seeing the flick anyway so I'm kosher. @Prodigal Syndicate said my love for spidey may force me into it but I'm just not a venom fan so I'm cool

Did he at least have the consistency to call you a eurofag Marvel stan for not showing no interest in a non-Marvel studios produced superhero movie? :jbhmm:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Jesus, I'm just trying to imagine how horrendous a pick this would've been :mjlol: literally the polar opposite of somebody I would pick for the part

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think it's just assuming that your opinion reigns supreme is what makes him not like you

And all this time I just assumed he didn't like me because he's whiny zealot standing on The Coli street corner warning folks about the oncoming Marvelgeddon reading Zack Snyder's director commentary notes from a steelbook edition of Man Of Steel.:jbhmm:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And all this time I just assumed he didn't like me because he's whiny zealot standing on The Coli street corner warning folks about the oncoming Marvelgeddon reading Zack Snyder's director commentary notes from a steelbook edition of Man Of Steel.:jbhmm:

I just took a stab in the dark. Why don't we ask him. @Prodigal Syndicate why don't you like this dude

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This should be good

giphy.gif

Martha