Yung Miami and Sexxy Red are hosting a twerk battle to try and distract us from..

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:what: at Sexyy red looking kinda good though

mzXUR1.gif

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Man I have to be that guy but I’ve put in work day in and day out for 10+ years just to be average and live a debt filled average life. 7 years of school, two city moves, 2 years of homelessness but a bytch spewing nonsense is beating me in damn near every category in life. shyt is not it
Don’t compare your life to some hookers, bruh… y’all not runnin the same race…plus, you STILL have your soul and integrity.

One of these broads will be on IG having a mental breakdown any day now, mark my words…they always do.

:francis:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Man I have to be that guy but I’ve put in work day in and day out for 10+ years just to be average and live a debt filled average life. 7 years of school, two city moves, 2 years of homelessness but a bytch spewing nonsense is beating me in damn near every category in life. shyt is not it
Demons have donors

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They're doing better than most of the world so there's that

All that glitters ain't gold breh

Things might look very different for those two in about 10-20 years time... Focus on you